Angry outbursts
Suspicion and mistrust of others
Difficulty making friends
A need for instant gratification
Poor impulse control
Alcohol or substance abuse
-----------------------------
Just sayin'.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/personality-disorders/DS00562/DSECTION=symptoms

I'm seriously thinking JA is this..

Schizotypal Personality Disorder (STPD) - The DSM Criteria

The American Psychiatric Association is publishing a 5th edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM-V) in 2013. The DSM defines standard criteria for diagnosing mental health conditions and is used by clinicians in the USA and beyond. The 5th edition DSM-V differs significantly from the previous editions (DSM-IV and DSM-IV-TR) in the way Personality Disorders are defined. For clarity, we have listed both the new DSM-V and the older DSM-IV definition for each personality disorder.

http://outofthefog.net/Disorders/STPD.html

Did she ever stand up to Travis? Did you see the photos? I think she did at least once! Or, maybe 29 times!

10 min 'til afternoon break!

My break started the second Juan sat down. Now ready for a drink, but I think work may take it wrong so I will wait an hour until off , Stupid Rules.

If I was the next defense witness-I'd be calling them and saying-NOt A CHANCE YOUR GETTING MY BUTT ON THAT STAND UP AGAINST JUAN-I can live without the 250/hr-I'll get other job=LOLOL

If I was her I would have grave concerns for my future in my chosen profession.

Once again, in regards to PTSD my blood is boiling. This "Dr" tailoring his findings to fit JA's story, trying to prove she has PTSD is DISGUSTING! I work with soldiers who have PTSD weekly, I am a spouse of a currently deployed soldier...I see EVERY DAY how difficult it is for soldiers who legitimately have PTSD to get diagnosed and to receive proper treatment. My hands are shaking listening to this testimony, right now.

Sickening. Absolutely sickening.

ITA. Especially in light of the video of Jodi laughing to herself and singing and doing a headstand before getting arrested, while in the police interview room. The murder had been fresh and constantly on her mind for six weeks, and she had been actively fabricating excuses and details.

NO signs of PTSD or amnesia while being confronted on the details. No signs of abuse or pedophilia or anything against Travis. UGH!

And the non-assertive claim is cancelled out by her behaviors throughout her sexual life (since 15 yrs. of age) in confronting people and traveling to places to confront strangers.

I wish JM played the video interview with Flores and then the headstand video and asked for Doc Samuels to justify his misdiagnosis.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! Soooooooooooooooooo assertive...

slicing tire?!? hacking email accounts!?! Sir PhD?

Oh maybe stabbing him 29 times, slicing his throat to his back bone? and then for good measure shooting him in the head? Assertive enough?

Soooooooooo what you think there Doc?

heheheh :rocker: :rocker:

...Nurmi seems disillusioned....?

Isn't this someone he uses for his other trials?

Oh please Mr professional Doctor, tell us about the murderer being a pacifist again!!

She can have him "splain things for weeks - if I'm on the jury, there's no way I'm buying - it's not in my notes, there are errors and omissions, I can't find it blha blah...

Yeah, I'm thinking the judge should tell the jury to disregard his entire testimony!!

Assertive:
breaking into a house through Doggie Door
Stealing Grandparents gun to hide till used 2 weeks later
slitting victim from ear to ear
Faking FOGNIESIA

How was JW was able to graduate from Law School without passing any Ethics classes? Or did she fake her way through, pass them and now she disregards all ethics and morals?

She trains trial lawyers....wonder if that demand will go way down?

But for the fact she's defending a murderer, it's hard to dislike Willmott. She reminds me of a grown up Pebbles Flintstone. Now, who can hate her?

This Doc-clown is not likeable. He's non-believable and his intonation is just very creepy. Put it this way, I wouldn't let my kids trick-or-treat at his house. He comes off dishonest and even perverted for some reason. Yuk!
I can. Moo.

Hee Hee the 119 articles reviewed by the article THAT YOU REVIEWED

in other words you didn't do your own damn research!

In other words JW you just undermined your own witness!!

Did he say he once gave classes in BS or did I misshear him???:blushing::blushing:

So Wilmott has him read off the criteria that he checked off, as if it is going to help convince the jury.

So he talks about her having problems sleeping, and having fearful thoughts, and being 'disconnected' and unfocused. And having intrusive thoughts.

Don't those things also describe MANY other possible diagnosis?

And isn't he relying totally upon her word about these symptoms? :liar:

Awwww "shaking" is one of the criteria. LOL

25+ stab wounds, throat sliced from ear to ear, gun shot to the head. End of freakin' story.

Beating a dead horse here.
If the jury believes that she had amnesia they believe it already, if they don't... you won't change their minds. Move it along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgentA