trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she had dissociative amnesia when she killed him, she wouldn't have had the presence of mind to clean up the scene, drive away, cover things up. She wouldn't have known what key details to cover up.

If she was dissociative and traumatized, she would have been found at the crime scene, or fleeing, without any attention to such details - covering things up = she knew she was guilty

Indications in her prior life? Was she reincarnated?

I don't understand why PTSD is supposed to make her innocent?? PTSD doesn't make you kill people or exempt you from justice. I say this as someone with legit PTSD.

It was not used to make her look innocent she admitted ti killing TA, it was used as an excuse for her memory FOG, and deplorable actions after the murder.

Let's get one thing straight. If you love someone, you do not want to possess them.:mad:

She did NOT love Travis.

Period!
JMHO
fran

ETA, and when he didn't want her, she murdered him! fact

I also don't get why we are spending so much time with this PTSD BS. Isn't that a mitigating factor to be discussed after sentencing?

having PTSD would explain her hypervigilance and over-reacting to a situation in an effort to say that her murderous behavior was somehow not premeditated but was a reaction to a stressful situation in order to get her off the hook for Murder 1 as opposed to manslaughter. Also, if they can play that up then maybe she will not get the death penalty.

What caused the PTSD? Is she supposed to have been a survivor of abuse as a child? It is so insulting to people who are survivors (soldiers and abuse victims) to be engaging in this nonsense with her.

Someone Please enlighten me as to why the DT feels that this diagnosis of PTSD is so freaking important! I am just not getting this.

Whoa - she is setting up her own client to not remember anything. Juan is going to prove she does remember!

The extraordinary trauma was the fact that two men back to back wouldn't marry her. Darryl wouldn't and neither would Travis. That was the result of this "incident" not that Jodi had to kill Travis in self defense.

Someone Please enlighten me as to why the DT feels that this diagnosis of PTSD is so freaking important! I am just not getting this.

I believe the DT is trying to show that PTSD correlates with the memory loss JA supposedly incurred on the witness stand regarding the knife/stabbing/and destruction of evidence (clothing, knife, etc.)

My gut tells me the sidebar before break was due to JA passing notes. Detective Flores was standing up, seems like the judge was speaking to him. JA's face seems different since them...like a busted look, plus she is doing the rub forehead, migraine coming look. JMO.

Not in real life. Professional experienced Mental Health Colleagues who have worked with those who have suffered great traumas (not a booboo on her little fingers in a restaurant).

I understand. True PTSD sufferers watched their colleagues jump out of the Twin Towers or had ex husbands hold them at gunpoint and forced them to have sex with a gun to their head. They didn't have made up stories like this malingering killer.

Wait the killing was traumatic to JODI!!!!!!!! What about Travis????????

And his whole family!!!!!!! Imagine having to sit there hearing that. :furious: And Jodi sits there worried about how she's gonna smuggle her lover a paperclip from court. Unreal.

IMO, JA breaks the mold of any defined disorder; she is in a league of her own.

In the end, does it really matter what kind of disorder she may have?

Bottom line is this woman has no morals, no conscience and has savagely murdered a man she knew well.

I have no doubt in my mind that she is capable of killing again.

Especially if she is not held responsible for this murder!:seeya:

What about the "overkill" doc. What does that mean...perhaps that she is a jealous, psycho bi*$# :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor