trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I did and hope someone may post if they find one. I have wondered about the layout too.

Mostly because Jodi planned and went to such extremes of seemingly clever premeditation, e.g., gas cans, "burglary" of the .25, white rental car, trip to Utah, etc., yet also made many absurd and stupid blunders. I have wondered how she knew she could count on the roommates neither seeing her nor hearing her pre-planned slaughter. How did she know she could get in and out without being seen? Her scheme seemed to presume this.

Great minds think alike and you're among some great like-thinking minds!

:Welcome1: :great::rocker:

Sorry, not buying a hoodie. I'm a Californian-No. & So., who's been to Phoenix in 120 degree heat in May. You wouldn't even dream of packing a hoodie!

But, but, but…Jodi drove from Yreka in northern California where it can be cold in June. I've had a personal experience as I lived in Bullhead City, AZ and flew to Mandan, North Dakota for Women's Bowling Nationals and didn't think to bring a coat or jacket or even a sweater. Woke up in the morning at the hotel to 3 feet of snow on the ground! (Had to do the mall that day.)

But, I agree with you. I don't think she hid her weapons in a hoodie. I think she had a backpack with her. :twocents:

Does anyone have a link (if there is a one?) to the layout of Travis's house; the entire house and not just the crime scene?

Did his house have two sets of stairs? I ask this because the stairs seem to be much wider in one of the photos and although it could be due to the angle, it made me wonder if there are two stairways to get to the upstairs rooms.

If there were two sets of stairs, this would explain quite a bit in regards to the roommates not noticing the smell (that is, if they aren't passing Travis's room on the way to their own).

If only one set of stairs, then how are the other rooms positioned? Are they across the landing (the area with the two love seats), from Travis's? Of all the photos, I still haven't seen where the other rooms are in reference to T's room.

Mrs G Norris said:
Ok I have searched and searched for a full house plan, but I'm sure (without proof) that the top floor was just the master suite with the other bedrooms on the ground floor, so they didn't walk past his door, and the dog fence had been placed on the bottom of the stairs to keep Napolean away also.

In Flores' report he mentions that the flatmate that really knew Travis was out for most of the week also.

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.c...tionreport.pdf

Anyway, I can understand the flatmates not investigating, the one who knew Travis wasn't there, the other one was new to the household etc .. and I don't think they went upstairs which was his area ..

All the bedrooms are upstairs. Tawnidilly took a ton of photos of what looks like every room in the entire house. It appears there is only one set of stairs, which go up to the right from the entry hall. At the top of the stairs, the double-door entry to Travis' master suite is to the left; a large open area and the hallway leading to the other two bedrooms are to the right.

There is a loft between the master suite and the two other bedrooms.

Here are her photos you can look through to get an idea yourself: http://s193.photobucket.com/user/disneymom69/library/Travis%20Alexander You'll note she labels Travis' downstairs office and upstairs master suite from the exterior photos of the house. She did a very thorough job documenting the entire house, inside and out.

Listening to the re-direct again, picked up on something...

Samuels referred to telling the difference between lies and truths and consistency among multiple telling of a story, and how he uses the multiple discussions to synthesize the truth. Yet at about the 55:00 minute mark, he says he "talked with her about the scenario twice, or maybe three times." I'd hardly count that as multiple discussions to synthesize truth from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtqwJtMFJII

Gus Searcy on Judge Judy!​
Wow. Why am I not surprised? So much for him making mega bucks if his ex-wife and daughter need to sue him for money! Grant it, it's not the full episode but there's enough to hint to the problem!
He's a media *advertiser censored* too! What a creep. It figures he'd be one of Jodi's only remaining friends! Something just ain't right with him.

http://youtu.be/Y0ehd7zVwvQ

(Can't embed for some reason)

Got a lot to catch up on here. Just want to say that after Samuels' performance on stand yesterday I have no qualms about saying that he is totally bogus. He had a day to settle down and just be straight with JM but he decided against that. He was even more defiant and downright dishonest on the stand yesterday. Blatant lies. Why? This isn't doing his career any good. What other reason can there be? I will have to go with JM's suggestion that he really *likes* Arias. Maybe he hopes that once she is acquitted (in their delusional minds) he can take her (a younger woman) under his wing. Arias may also want him as a back-up so she is assured of a roof over her head, money etc. There is no other explanation for him to lie on the stand and be so incredibly arrogant.

Wow. Why am I not surprised? So much for him making mega bucks if his ex-wife and daughter need to sue him for money! Grant it, it's not the full episode but there's enough to hint to the problem!
He's a media *advertiser censored* too! What a creep. It figures he'd be one of Jodi's only remaining friends! Something just ain't right with him.

Omg, omg SunDawnn! Just when we think things can't get any stranger or funnier or more humiliating for the pro-defense folk! I don't know whether to laugh at this pathetic man or just ignore him.

Boy wouldn't that a be a showdown if Judge Judge was questioning Jodi. "Uhhh is not an answer" "Soooo is not an answer!" "Don't look over there, look at my eyes when you answer!" "THAT ISN'T MY QUESTION!" :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Boy Jodi would on the edge with Judge Judy if not go off.

hahahahahha

Got a lot to catch up on here. Just want to say that after Samuels' performance on stand yesterday I have no qualms about saying that he is totally bogus. He had a day to settle down and just be straight with JM but he decided against that. He was even more defiant and downright dishonest on the stand yesterday. Blatant lies. Why? This isn't doing his career any good. What other reason can there be? I will have to go with JM's suggestion that he really *likes* Arias. Maybe he hopes that once she is acquitted (in their delusional minds) he can take her (a younger woman) under his wing. Arias may also want him as a back-up so she is assured of a roof over her head, money etc. There is no other explanation for him to lie on the stand and be so incredibly arrogant.

I think he has a thing for her too but also, he may be one of those "experts" (in the broaaaadest sense of the word) who's professional opinion is always for sale, or he may have anticipated the public interest in the trial and decided to craft any opinion that would ensure he got his day on the stand to schuck his book.

If she gets LWOP I guess I will be okay with it, but I am definitely hoping she gets the DP. IMO she deserves it. Not just because of the premeditation, and brutality of the crime....but also because of her actions afterward. Sending the grandmother the flowers, and contactng the family with an 18 pg. letter (full of bs). Plus having ZERO remorse.

The DP is on the books for a reason....and this case screams out for it IMO.

I totally agree with every word you said. But I must admit I want the DP for Miss "No Jury Will Ever Convict Me" just because I want to see the look on her face.

(Then I want to forget she ever existed.) :furious:

Omg, omg SunDawnn! Just when we think things can't get any stranger or funnier or more humiliating for the pro-defense folk! I don't know whether to laugh at this pathetic man or just ignore him.

I know, tell me about it!
Maybe there should be a Hall of Shame forum on here?

This guy, much like Dr Samuels, just creep me out. I know I'm biased but I am honestly putting that to the side when I conclude, Gus Searcy and Dr Samuels are cut from the same cloth.

There's an arrogance, snippiness, uppityness (is that a word?) or like a condescending rhythm to both their vocal gait. We know Dr Samuels got paid something like 25,000.00 to appear but was Searcy paid do we know? I am willing to bet he HAD to be lured by money because he like Jodi, come off cold and apathetic. Dr Samuels feels a little more empathetic though.
If I had my way, I'd lock them all up :rocker:

I know, tell me about it!
Maybe there should be a Hall of Shame forum on here?

This guy, much like Dr Samuels, just creep me out. I know I'm biased but I am honestly putting that to the side when I conclude, Gus Searcy and Dr Samuels are cut from the same cloth.

There's an arrogance, snippiness, uppityness (is that a word?) or like a condescending rhythm to both their vocal gait. We know Dr Samuels got paid something like 25,000.00 to appear but was Searcy paid do we know? I am willing to bet he HAD to be lured by money because he like Jodi, come off cold and apathetic. Dr Samuels feels a little more empathetic though.
If I had my way, I'd lock them all up :rocker:

Searcy is an attention *advertiser censored*. He probably paid them to get in on the Jodi Arias media blitz.

<<That's right...speculating= making it up on -the-spot!>>

:guitar:

There is no way, no how, I believe TA consented to JA to take pictures of him in shower or any nude pictures because of angry text from TA in May. I believe he knew she would use the pictures against him. He got pi$$ed when he knew she was taking the pictures, and whose to say she may have slipped him something to make him drowsy, more vulnerable, did not show up in autopsy due to length of time he was found!

Un-friggin' real!!!

Jodi Arias trial cost: Taxpayers could end up spending more than $1 million to defend Arias

PHOENIX - Taxpayers could end up spending more than $1 million to defend Jodi Arias in her lengthy murder trial.

Cari Gerchick, Maricopa County Communications Director, told ABC15 the total amount spent on her defense team has been roughly $838,000 and continues to climb.

The cost only pertains to money spent on Arias’ attorneys and does not include jail or court costs.

Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott are serving as Arias’ attorneys in the capital murder trial.

Nurmi has been involved with the case for several years. Willmott was assigned to the case in January 2012.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-than-1-million-to-defend-arias#ixzz2O4c7KC9X

Un-friggin' real!!!

Jodi Arias trial cost: Taxpayers could end up spending more than $1 million to defend Arias

I have no problem with this in a death penalty case.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

There is no way, no how, I believe TA consented to JA to take pictures of him in shower or any nude pictures because of angry text from TA in May. I believe he knew she would use the pictures against him. He got pi$$ed when he knew she was taking the pictures, and whose to say she may have slipped him something to make him drowsy, more vulnerable, did not show up in autopsy due to length of time he was found!

I thought the same about Travis being drugged . maybe when she was spying on him ,he had a glass of water or something and she poured some date rape drug in the water and he didn't know and drank it,(Jodi waited till it kick inn) and started to feel drowsy and went to take a shower to wake up ,just let the cool water run down his face. so,far thats the only thing i think that will weaken him so she could have the upper hand. Travis looks healithy and strong and quick in his movements from the before his killing videos I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver