trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Wilmott is driving me CRAZY with her sing-song manner. I am going to need therapy myself, my God.

I think they are going to imply that she had PTSD from events that occured before June 4th and that Travis threatened her with the knife, causing her to 'flash back' (due to PTSD) to her being assaulted with a knife, at the age of twelve. She then went into 'fight or flight' and went into fognesia while defending herself.

I don't get it. First she shakes like a Chihuahua if Travis yells so she slaughters him and covers it up after she pre-planned the whole thing, in the first place. Then goes buy a 9mm and hides a couple of knives in her books in the 2nd rental car, that mama possibly helped her get.

for $250hr he was probably in the phycologist hand book last night looking for that phrase. thank you folks are posting i've stopped watching, waiting for jury questions. :moo:

I've stop watching too. I just got up from laying down for a bit and saw Jodie stand at the defense table. What is all that about?? TY

:thewave:

Just got home..
Dis I miss jury questions?
And
What is up with the DT's Easter-like pastels today??

Has anyone mentioned how Nurmi is watching Jodi today? Just like an adult watching a two year old not to get into trouble>

All of this just to condone not remembering the knife slashing of the murder?
This is all AFTER the murder. This has nothing to do with pre-meditation.

I think they're trying to say that if she really was traumatized by killing TA (non premeditated, but in self defense.) then all of these tests would prove that she didn't want to kill him, but had to. JMO

I don't know why JW made a big deal about JM having the raw data, I was just on a website where it recommends the Attorneys request not just reports, but the raw data used to come to the conclusions.

Aha!!! Verrry eenteresting (said with Arte Johnson's German accent, from Laugh In for those that are old enough to remember). So Jodi seethed for a day and plotted out her revenge, stole the gun and the rest is history. :rocker:

Thank you!!!

showing my age, yes I recall laugh in lol

On the scoring scale that someone posted way back....was there a score for 'kleptomania'? I agree that Nurmi seems to be keeping an eye on her. Doesn't have his back to her today....Other than the money he's making I bet he rues the day he ever heard her name.

I love that this forum is so active and when I miss a portion of the trial (stupid work, stupid boss) I can catch up here. I anyone using the tapatalk app? Is there a thread on this vast array of info that will guide me through it? If you point me in the right direction I will attempt to navigate the course... (said the geographically challenged grannie)

This trial is getting soooooo boooooring. I'm glad I have dvr so that I can fast forward, otherwise I would just turn it off. Not even listening to Samuels, same stuff over and over.

Is anyone else sick of JW's sing/song voice while questioning Samuels?

I can't pick on her voice because she can't help that high pitch, but ... she seems awfully inexperienced for a death penalty qualified lawyer.

She seems to have no concept of what constitutes a leading question, and has no flow to her examinations at all. I find her extremely difficult to follow.

Juror question: "Can I develop PTSD from listening to your testimony? If so, can I swap services with you for treatment?"

They certainly appear to be BFF's -- Bless their Hearts :blowkiss:

You must be from the south ... I know whenever I hear that phrase the person being"blessed" was not in a particularly enviable position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo