trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm wondering if the "reliance on collateral and corroborated information" rather than just the examinee's word went something like this:

Doc: She told me it was self defense.

DT: Yeah that's what she told us too.

272 Ethical Issues pg. 13 talks of Appropriate test use.

Documentation Pg. 20 Maintaing accurate records. LOL

OMG, the drunk girl that Travis helped is on NG now! BTW, a lovely girl and presents herself well.

Clancy Talbot says Jodi got her into rest room and told her Travis and Jodi were an item and she wouldn't let Clancy leave. Her friend had to get her out of the restroom. Jodi confronted her! Threatening behavior and strong reminder that Travis was her's.

Says Jodi is not someone with low self-esteem, she's can hold her own and is a very good manipulator.

Clancy also told a story about Jodi being asked to leave by Travis, and she didn't, but ended up sleeping under the Christmas tree while Travis slept in his office. It replaces the lie story of when she and Travis held hands across separate couches. Somebody else Travis was seeing was there, and he didn't want Jodi to stay, but she did anyways.

The defense team should not be allowed to see the jury's questions overnight. They are obviously crafting answers and should have to answer extemporaneously.

If the 100 questions are mostly "Would it change your evaluation, if you'd known she/witnesses have told us A, B, C...Z?" type questions, all he has to remember is "no/not really/probably not".

I spend too much time here. I am listening to Mark Eiglarsh and I start looking for the Thanks button. lol

Havasupi -- by the Grand Canyon. I didn't know she invited herself, but am not suprised at all. Why didn't the brother or sister say anything about that on the stand?

Did you hear the female friend of Travis on nancy grace show? She said jodi blocked her in the bathroom! Told her she was Travis girlfriend. She's the lady thay ja accused of being drunk at a function with her *advertiser censored* hanging out! At a function.

Also she said ja showed up uninvited at Travis home! During december! Told some friends there !! she again introduced herself as his girlfriend! He said no were not. At that time he was dating someone else! It's what she told nancy grace.

The defense team should not be allowed to see the jury's questions overnight. They are obviously crafting answers and should have to answer extemporaneously.

Do you think the puker was a plant? Cue the defense team that when there's still enough time for questions (and no time for the defense to prepare their star witness), have a bulimic in the gallery. I hear some really good bulimics can puke with merely a thought!

Gotta go see what our courtwatchers observed today!

MOO

Mel

Yeah I'm wondering if the "reliance on collateral and corroborated information" rather than just the examinee's word went something like this:

Doc: She told me it was self defense.

DT: Yeah that's what she told us too.

Doc: She has lied to me some but that doesnt matter to me.

DT: No that doesnt matter to us either...we are all still making lots of money off the taxpayers of the State of Arizona. So lets all pretend that she is telling the truth now and keep our mouths shut about who JA really is...a murderer.

Havasupi -- by the Grand Canyon. I didn't know she invited herself, but am not suprised at all. Why didn't the brother or sister say anything about that on the stand?
DrD has pics up of THAT vacation, then says the "She invited herself on our vacations" spiel. What was that brother's name again? I don't think Desiree would ever "turn" on Arias.

Do you think the puker was a plant? Cue the defense team that when there's still enough time for questions (and no time for the defense to prepare their star witness), have a bulimic in the gallery. I hear some really good bulimics can puke with merely a thought!

Gotta go see what our courtwatchers observed today!

MOO

Mel

The last thing that's gonna save the dt are biological fluids. MOO

In my mind, this is what needs to happen...Juan needs to channel Vince Bugliosi in a really big way on closing. I hope he takes days in closing....but he is too respectful of the jury to drag it out needlessly...and I love him for that. I had a discussion with one of my staff today, and since we are in the litigation management field, we were talking about all kinds of random trials. She knows nothing about this trial, yet I know nothing about the genocide, war crimes trial in some random country that she is following (we balance each other).... My point is that summation is so.dang.important!! All the craziness needs to be debunked and the truth needs to be spoon fed to the jury. IMO I always felt the FCA case outcome was due to the fact that the prosecution was too dismissive of Baez and didn't spoon feed the jury as much as Baez did. I never wished I could have been more wrong. When the jury announced a verdict, I grabbed the iPad with my FCA app, took it into the office where my team works, and said... " here it is, they about to say not guilty! I can't survive this by myself". I just know this will be different. I can feel it.

She slept under the Christmas tree. Ararar. It would be funny were it not for the fact that she's a bat chit crazy sociopath! The more I read, the more I watch, the more I'm convinced that she most likely seduced him almost immediately and that they really didn't have anything close to a real relationship. He should have run for the hills at the get-go! This chick had NO BOUNDRIES of any kind. In her mind, he f*ckd her and literally, she felt that she owned him.

moo

The lady on NG is the lady who made JA cry in the bathroom? Or no?....

No. JA confronted HER in the bathroom and wouldn't let her leave until she had her say (according to the woman). She was the woman who got drunk and fell into Travis' arms.

JA said she 'hid' in the bathroom stall, crying, with her feet up so that no one could see her. This woman said JA confronted her, telling her that Travis was HERS - (she said Travis was like a little brother) and she only got away from JA because two friends came into the bathroom (i.e. two more witnesses to back up this woman's story.

JA - big lie yet again. She really was dangerously, fatally obsessive and controlling. Dayum.

Willmott brought it up in conjunction with one of the test answers (which she went through ONE BY ONE) and Samuels brought up that Arias's brother relayed an indecent.
She was 13 and supposedly accosted at knifepoint.......
Ummmhaa - take it for what's it's worth.

You have got to be friggin kidding me?.. so, now according to Sammy Jodi's brother somehow relayed to him(or to who, if not Sammy?) that his sister, Jodi was accosted at knifepoint when she was 13yoa?.. that making the brother at what, about 10-11yoa when this supposed knifepoint attack happened to his sister?.. MOO if this was indeed told by the brother to someone he got the fictional bull$hit story from his big sissy who is a known pathological liar!..and he's merely relaying this as it was told to him..

MOO NO WAY THIS HAPPENED AND IF IT DID DO WE NOT BELIEVE JODI ARIAS WOULD HAVE ABSOLUTELY RELAYED THIS TRAUMATIC ATTACK DURING THE TRIAL??..

MOO IS ABSOLUTELY SHE WOULD HAVE.. she's relayed completely BS traumas of mamma spanking her with the wooden spoon, but she's not gonna relay the traumatic incident of her at 13yoa held at knifepoint?.. I mean hello if anything would have started the whole shaking and freezing up like computer, with the fog rolling in it would ABSOLUTELY BE THIS VIOLENT INCIDENT AT KNIFEPOINT WHEN SHE WAS 13!.. but nope, the only thing we hear of is her as a teen boozing it up and causing some memory/fog issues.. dontcha think this knifepoint incident would have been being waved in the air with neon flashing signs of, "look at me and what I've suffered!"..

moo its bull$hit.. never happened AND don't know where/when Sammy decided to full this gem from his arse!!

Dr drew showing the linebacker shuffle.
Hey y'all think she catches some of the things said about her bazaar behaviour on tv shows??

She didn't invite herself on the Havasupai trip. That was with TA and two others. She did invite herself on a surfing trip with, I think it was three, guys but they somehow figured out a way of getting away without her. I can't remember what they told her, but she didn't go along because they did not want her on a guy trip.
MOO

I just have to say one last thing about the "brother" who said that Jodi was attacked at the age of 13....isn't her brother only 19 or 20? He wouldn't have even been born when this happened...so do we have another guy spreading her "stories" for her?:what:

Wow. Her interview gave me the chills... So much for JA 'hiding' in the bathroom stall with her feet up - she was holding this woman hostage - only friends coming into the bathroom allowed her to leave... so scary.

And how creepy it is that JA's version of the story about 'sleeping over' at Travis' and holding hands on the couch - is NOTHING like what this woman, who was there, described.

Guess who I believe?
...Good guess... :)

JA was a scary person well before June 4th, 2008. Wow. I wish this woman was still on the witness list (forgive me, I can't recall her name right now).

She was there in UT too - and saw a bunch of band-aids on JA's fingers... and had an interesting take on JA's contradictory actions the evening of the dinner meeting.

Man, I wish the jury could've heard from her!
So why has this woman been precluded from testifying?

What on earth is going on?

Judge?

moo

The reflection in the retina thing has been hashed and rehashed. I do not believe there is anything identifiable reflected except maybe the flash, maybe. IMO this is just :deadhorse:
This of course is just my own opinion. I realize there are others here who were not in on the earlier discussions about this 'reflection'.

MOO :moo:
Ok, ok - I thought I saw something!!! I'm over it now. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads