trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 39s
#JodiArias trial to resume tomorrow at 10:30am local. Questions delayed after spectator got sick in the gallery. Now court recessed 'til Thu

Wouldn't be shocked if this was all a stunt by the DT to give their witness more time to think about his BS...

Unreal

Someone threw up in aisle (spectator)
Court cancelled for rest of day
HLN

No more court today....

You gotta be kidding me!

If someone pukes in a plane, does the plane make an emergency landing? No.

Clean it up... let's move along now.

With having to work everyday it's gonna take me till the middle of summer to get caught up with all the posts, etc. So please, no SPOILER, if you all don't mind. I should get up to speed and learn the verdict hopefully before the 4th of July BBQ~

I didn't realize the judge had issued a gag order.

DH has his instructions (he took notes while I told him the process) for making the shrimp risotto with spring onions and peas. He listens to trial coverage in the car on his way home but says that HLN has too many commercials. I will keep him posted on what's happening in the courtroom while he prepares dinner. :rose:

Apparently someone puked on the spectator side of the Arias Courtroom- per tweets.

And this is where I'd like to say I'm glad I was procrastinating today and didn't go down to court house!!

She really needs a deputy sitting in that chair on her right - methinks her counsel protest because they don't want her looking like a "prisoner" - even though the jury already knows her room is smaller than Travis' closet and are therefore free to surmise.

Up here in Canada she would be in a prisoner's box and not be free to chat it up with her defense team and steal their stuff. :jail:

That's how I feel about making myself look at her everyday.

I think that spectator caught a glimpse of one of the nude pics of Jodi and, well, nature took its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876