Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm hoping is in the jurors' question jar:

Isn't it far more likely that someone who stabbed another to death would have repetitive and intrusive thoughts of this action rather than having amnesia of that event?

Isn't it true that one of the MOST common symptoms of PTSD are reoccurring nightmares of the traumatic event?

Isn't it true that you told the court that Jodi did not have nightmares?

Isn't it true that Transient Global Amnesia is a diagnosis that should be made after MEDICAL EXCLUSION of epilepsy, transient ischemic attack, migraine, drug use, alcohol use, brain tumor, HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (lol), autoimmune reaction, brain inflammation, degenerative brain disease, and aneurism?

Are you a medical physician, osteopathic physician, a professional Physicians' Assistant, or a Nurse Practitioner?

If not, do you realize that you are NOT qualified to diagnose Transient Global Amnesia as this is a diagnosis only given after a long list of MEDICAL conditions have been medically ruled out?

Isn't it true that confabulation is a common symptom of patients who state they have amnesia?

What precisely does it mean that Jodi had a MCMI score of 60 for antisocial which includes aggression?

Isn't it true that if Jodi WASN'T aggressive, she would have scored much lower for antisocial on the MCMI assessment?

Two days ago, did you not tell the court that Jodi was a pacifist?

Isn't it an ethics violation for a psychologist to send his clients greeting cards and gifts as if they are a close personal friend?

Please tell us about every other ethics violation you have had in every state.

Please tell us if you have been professionally disciplined by any state or professional organization.

If so, why were you disciplined?

Wouldn't it be a real hoot and true justice if there was a real, bonified psychiatrist on the jury?????

BBM

Very well said. Those things are infuriating. I HOPE the jury does realize the pedophilia carp is BS. How could they not? But I do know ONE person who actually believes it. :furious:

This person who believes it is related to my sons fiance. Since we are all planning their upcoming wedding together, I cannot dare argue with her about it. So I sit in an awkward silence. :shutup:
Actually sadly, I heard one old woman call-into Vinnie Politan's daytime HLN show and she was convinced Travis was a pedophile solely because he did anal sex. So in her book pervert(anal sex)=pedophile.

OK WS'rs give me your thoughts......This has been REALLY bugging me..
To begin...
Two photos of TA in the shower

#1 pic) TA looking into camera in shower
#2 pic) TA sitting in shower without head in pic

#1 pic) 5:29:20
The shower seems to be ON as there is obvious water running over his face

#2 pic) 5:30:30
Looks to me as if the shower has been turned OFF.
I see residue water on the floor but really nothing to speak of on his body.
TA's body looks dryer than i would expect if the shower were on.
I do not see running water in that pic.

With that said...
Who turned the shower off?

TA is sitting..... Could he reach that high to turn it off from that position?
Or....
Did she turn it off and create the perfect opportunity to better aim at stabbing him directly in the heart?

1 min 10 secs between shots #1 & #2.
the next shot, is the ceiling @ 5:31:14 - 44 seconds later

This is when he defends himself thus the camera takes to the floor

I really believe THE ONE intentional place she planned to stab him was...

In his heart.

Jodi went to extremely meticulous measures to carry out TA's killing...
The way SHE wanted it to be remembered.

And how does Jodi preserve treasured moments?
With photography.

Jodi intentionally had TA pose in a specific way....

With his hands over his heart ..

THAT was the very first shower photo

And THAT means pre-meditation.

On the phone call that was recorded after JA's return to Yreka, Travis told her he was planning to visit her before he left for Cancun. He told her, "You are at the top of the list."

UBM & snipped for space

That is a date he did not keep, iirc. Carries with it the foul stench of motive....

Wouldn't it be a real hoot and true justice if there was a real, bonified psychiatrist on the jury?????

!!! That thought just made me so happy. Can you imagine the contempt that person would have for that buffoon? Any mental health professional really.

Just to be clear, there's no evidence whether the letters were forgeries or not. They weren't allowed in because the copies available to the experts were not originals or copies sufficient to permit expert testimony.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The TEN letters; Discuss them here

A nice explaination of why the letters were not allowed in from a verified attny. Court minutes show someone testified and after her testimony the defense withdrew. Above explaination is 2 reasons why DT would withdraw the letters.

So this is all that has to be proved for Self Defense in Arizona, Arizona is a Stand Your Ground State.

. Justification; self-defense
A. Except as provided in subsection B of this section, a person is justified in threatening or using physical force against another when and to the extent a reasonable person would believe that physical force is immediately necessary to protect himself against the other's use or attempted use of unlawful physical force.
B. The threat or use of physical force against another is not justified:
1. In response to verbal provocation alone; or
2. To resist an arrest that the person knows or should know is being made by a peace officer or by a person acting in a peace officer's presence and at his direction, whether the arrest is lawful or unlawful, unless the physical force used by the peace officer exceeds that allowed by law; or
3. If the person provoked the other's use or attempted use of unlawful physical force, unless:
(a) The person withdraws from the encounter or clearly communicates to the other his intent to do so reasonably believing he cannot safely withdraw from the encounter; and
(b) The other nevertheless continues or attempts to use unlawful physical force against the person.

OK WS'rs give me your thoughts......This has been REALLY bugging me..
To begin...
Two photos of TA in the shower

#1 pic) TA looking into camera in shower
#2 pic) TA sitting in shower without head in pic

#1 pic) 5:29:20
The shower seems to be ON as there is obvious water running over his face

#2 pic) 5:30:30
Looks to me as if the shower has been turned OFF.
I see residue water on the floor but really nothing to speak of on his body.
TA's body looks dryer than i would expect if the shower were on.
I do not see running water in that pic.

With that said...
Who turned the shower off?

TA is sitting..... Could he reach that high to turn it off from that position?
Or....
Did she turn it off and create the perfect opportunity to better aim at stabbing him directly in the heart?

1 min 10 secs between shots #1 & #2.
the next shot, is the ceiling @ 5:31:14 - 44 seconds later

This is when he defends himself thus the camera takes to the floor

I really believe THE ONE intentional place she planned to stab him was...

In his heart.

Jodi went to extremely meticulous measures to carry out TA's killing...
The way SHE wanted it to be remembered.

And how does Jodi preserve treasured moments?
With photography.

Jodi intentionally had TA pose in a specific way....

With his hands over his heart ..

THAT was the very first shower photo

And THAT means pre-meditation.

ding ding ding!!!!

I have just spent the last hour and a half talking about this case with my mother. Ladies and Gents.....if there are people on the jury like her, this will not turn out good. She just can't fathom JA pulling off this murder (her dragging TA down the hall mostly) OMG I wanted to drag her!
I finally just had to get off of the phone :furious:

Has she been watching the trial?

This scares me. However, after hearing the jury questions of JA, I think they believe she did it. Ummm...have you told your Mom JA admitted to doing it? I'm really interested in her theory.

So this is all that has to be proved for Self Defense in Arizona, Arizona is a Stand Your Ground State.

. Justification; self-defense
A. Except as provided in subsection B of this section, a person is justified in threatening or using physical force against another when and to the extent a reasonable person would believe that physical force is immediately necessary to protect himself against the other's use or attempted use of unlawful physical force.
B. The threat or use of physical force against another is not justified:
1. In response to verbal provocation alone; or
2. To resist an arrest that the person knows or should know is being made by a peace officer or by a person acting in a peace officer's presence and at his direction, whether the arrest is lawful or unlawful, unless the physical force used by the peace officer exceeds that allowed by law; or
3. If the person provoked the other's use or attempted use of unlawful physical force, unless:
(a) The person withdraws from the encounter or clearly communicates to the other his intent to do so reasonably believing he cannot safely withdraw from the encounter; and
(b) The other nevertheless continues or attempts to use unlawful physical force against the person.
I thought there was something in there about meeting force with "like" force?

Remembering Travis Alexander.
[video=youtube;8LvAS_-P86A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LvAS_-P86A[/video]

Tomorrow should be a stellar day for the state. Get some rest, so you can make it through willmott's portion, and we'll celebrate when Juan gets done with the man.
Good night peeps.

The links I had previously posted got copied there and most are all messed up and most don't work now.

Here you go :)
grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/floresinvestigationreport.pdf

I know, those links are mostly dead now. I think in order to make the links work again, they would need to be CUT from the original website and then pasted into the OP. Copying the link just won't do the trick, it's insufficient data.

I have always looked for your posts TigerBalm, to get a good working Live feed link. You da bomb of linkage! :)

And now the darn smilies aren't working again when I click on "more". :facepalm:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The TEN letters; Discuss them here

A nice explaination of why the letters were not allowed in from a verified attny. Court minutes show someone testified and after her testimony the defense withdrew. Above explaination is 2 reasons why DT would withdraw the letters.

I read the minute entries. The defense didn't withdraw the letters. They withdrew the objection to the State's motion to preclude them. They did that because they couldn't get an expert to give a sufficient opinion based on the copies they had. For ethical reasons, they let Jodi give it a go unrepresented so they didn't have to take a position that was not supported by the expert, who was unwilling to give an opinion based on copies. When she was unsuccessful, they immediately came back in as counsel. Nurmi has since stated, in open court, that an expert concluded that at least some of the letters are not forgeries. To me, this means that the expert's opinion would not be admissible based solely on the quality of the copies vis-à-vis evidentiary requirements for handwriting samples. YMMV. I think AZlawyer's post is totally consistent with that

Is it a full moon? KDDJ said it was?

ETA: no... March 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members