trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are taking the day off on Monday April 1st.

I'm glad.

I don't trust JW or KN.

(I know, Easter. but April Fools)

He goes home, looks in the mirror and says "I'm gonna help people! Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggonit, people like me!"

(Old SNL skit reference for all you youngsters)

I love Stuart Smalley! He and I have similar families--did you ever see the movie?:floorlaugh:

Juan has something up his sleeve...he keeps hammering the ethics...

Is it possible that the formal score sheets don"t match the yellow sheet?

Eeek...that would be so busted! And might explain the ethics angle and why JM is so animated.

omg! did anyone else catch this? so-with that last approach, JW was talking to the judge quite intently, and for a long time-while doing so, it did appear that JM kind of checked her out so to speak.......ok, so when JW goes back to table, that's the very first thing Arias tells her....she smiles and tells JW that JM was checking her out and then JW smiled too!

wth!...this is a DP case....old habits die hard for JA if that's what's on her mind at this point

3 minutes into overtime.... they'll be calling it a day....
All I caught was the Judge saying to Wilmott, "I'm going to have to overrule you." Followed by the other half of the whining session. Then court adjourned. Can we get confirmation from someone else?
ETA: sorry, I meant to respond to the person asking for lip reading.

:seeya:

We're going to have to move over to a new thread everyonel This thread will close in 10 minutes.

Please continue here:
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202554"]long weekend break: discuss the latest here #101 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Jodi definitely perks right up when she stands for the jury to leave. She actually has a gleam in her eyes and talks with JW excitedly. Someone has really has her attention. JMO

An opinion already formed or an opinion he was asked to get to by the DT?
Personally I believe his. But that's just because I believe he's probably got NPD.

The evidence for which, during his testimony, is frankly pretty overwhelming. And I should know, I've got 35 years exper-...okay, not really. ;)

Scarily little known fact but psychology and psychiatry often attract disordered individuals as career fields as an attempt to self-medicate. (Before I get jumped on though - they're the exception and not the rule. There are a lot of compassionate, professional, healthy and normal practitioners too.)

I have a feeling that his career as an evaluator in court cases could be over after this trial. I think Dr.Compassionate should of stuck with trials that arent high profile cases. :floorlaugh:

But he's available if somebody needs a really really compassionate therapist.

For all those who can't get enough of Juan..
HLN hasn't even gotten to his follow up yet, so tune in and you can watch him in action once again...
or should I say Juan more time. :great:

The "raw data" test paperwork is lost in the shuffle here.

Juan walked out with Doc Samuels copy and he looks pissed!

Why is Samuels always asking for his stuff back so he can review outside of the court? WTH would he have to review now?

It doesnt really matter cause Mr Martinez will change his questions now.

He will find the 3 hole wonder over the weekend and Mr Martinez wont ask him about it..hehehehe

I was just thinking the same thing! I used to proofread depositions, and there were only one or two attorneys in the huge city where I worked who had noticeable skill to remember accurately, adapt, and follow up, all while heading towards a goal. I loved reading their depositions.

I try to always read the depos in my cases too. Some of them are hum dingers. Or I try to watch the video on Livenote.

You're right there are many great attorneys. But there are few "BORN LITIGATORS". Juan is one.

omg! did anyone else catch this? so-with that last approach, JW was talking to the judge quite intently, and for a long time-while doing so, it did appear that JM kind of checked her out so to speak.......ok, so when JW goes back to table, that's the very first thing Arias tells her....she smiles and tells JW that JM was checking her out and then JW smiled too!

wth!...this is a DP case....old habits die hard for JA if that's what's on her mind at this point

JM may have been wondering why her butt looks so large in those tight clothes she wears. I certainly doubt he finds her attractive or a worthy peer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!