Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO...
Jury likes Dr. Samuels.

Good grief. Okay now I feel lost in an evil, evil world. Does anyone else feel this way?
Pinellas county 12?

Not getting that at all. And like I said, these questions are asked in the order they were submitted. I expect they will get more and more skeptical as they go on based on what Martinez was able to uncover. Bet.

It's clear to me that this jury does not believe JA. Period.
They don't seem to care if the information is coming from an expert. They simply cannot believe a word she's ever said.
Makes me happy :D

Typically Judges stop this at the very beginning of a trial so it never becomes an issue in the court room. I knew the A's had many buttons on but can't remember if they wore them in the court room.

Honestly I am surprised the ribbons etc. were permitted this long.

I swear Ga and CA even wore the buttons up on the stand while testifying!! But it didn't matter at all in that case as the monster mother walked...:facepalm::furious:

But every time she tells the story, she tweeks it.

You sir are NOT a good judge of truthfulness.

Seriously,
fran

did anyone see it looked like jodi grabbed something off the table again in the firstr few moments on HLN...she did a sneaky grab thing.

Well, after she lied to me those first few times...when she actually told the truth...I really believed her then.

WTF?

I'm not sure I like these questions. Sounds like some may be buying this load of crap. :waitasec:

They may have at one point. But, remember, these questions are being asked in the order they were received. So, I assume that means that these early questions were received before JM started cross. Right?

Next jury question: What is the psychiatric diagnosis given to men that steal their daughter's furniture? :D

He's not answering the question which was whether or not people could fool the test.

I'm sitting here listening, but the only word that's stuck in my mind is hippopotamus.

:what:

Mel

Why is he talking about her story being consistent? Which story, version one, two or three? Her story has never been consistent from one telling to another, even on the stand. She keeps adding new details, ie the holster and gun box.

Jodi seems to have her eye on a juror to her far left, closest to the gallery. I noticed her looking in that directions a lot yesterday too... Hmmm.. who could it be?

probably one of the "good looking guys" that we have been told is on the jury. lol trying to hypnotize him with her dead eyes!

Meteor...crater...not a get out of jail free card...Monopoly...oh, boy!

Did anyone else notice Jodi raise her nose up in the air and give someone on her left a long-g-g look?? After hearing the family had to remove their ribbons I think she was staring at TA's family!!

I'm very disappointed they asked him "are memories lost forever if they were not formed during a 'fight or flight' period". This sounds like someone wants to believe she really can't remember. It only takes one, sadly.

But it also might be someone trying to catch her in a lie because she has some 'memories' from that time...like the clanging of the knife on the tile...

"i'm pretty sure" what a vote of confidence there doc. hahaha

Do anyone know if Martinez will bring in a rebuttal Psychologist? I hope so. These questions seem like they may somewhat believe him.

Now the fog is like a meteor crater. I really think we need to mix some more metaphors. And the meteor crater is like a Volkswagon Bug. This is just as logical.:what:

I SOOOOOOOOOO want to make a bad joke about Backseat of VW Bug & sextemoany.. but I'll refrain but hopefully you all get my meaning hee hee :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tillygirl