trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So lets recap...we are ridng in a run away elevator with a medicated hippopotamus, down the bottom of a meteor crater....
Is that about right so far?

This jury, or at least one juror, is sending signals to Jodi that they believe she is guilty of premeditated murder.

Someone (or maybe more than one) on this jury is NOT buying any of this and the questions are super snarky. I don't understand why some are worried. I see some of these questions as being very sarcastic. I'd love to know who this juror is. LOL! I hope we get an interview with them later on when this is all over.

I don't feel these questions are worrisome. I think some of them are also trying to catch him in lies or previous statements. They are obviously paying VERY close attention.

They are also engaged in critical thinking.

you are right, they have their ribbons on. So Willmott was smirking telling Jodi "ok, we will win on appeal she let them keep the ribbons on"

LOL

Could transient global amnesia be caused by a bad haircut? LMAO

Yes, a juror really asked that question!!!! Jurors are pizzed!

For Jodi! Yes! Only she is so vain, as we saw and heard during interrogation!

I just wanna say, I don't give a hoot if she has PTSD. :mad:

Don't care, don't care, don't care.

JMHO
fran
Fran same here....BUT i read yesterday night that in the state of AZ the diagnosis for PTSD can prevent the DP verdict - she might go with murder 1 but sentence to life....and this was an official document - am trying to find it
Meanwhile could our AZ attorneys 'chime in' please....

I heard on HLN that there are close to 100 questions and now more are being added

I don't really understand why the jury is asking so many questions. IMHO, the test was based on a lie and most of his testimony was based on a lie (the ninja story). I think his entire testimony is irrelevant.

But that's just my opinion.

Mel

Remember... this is all rehearsed... the defense should be wiping the floor during this part of the trial.... Juan will take care of him when it's his turn and then we get the entire rebuttal case. He will wrap up brilliantly, no doubt in my mind.

His closing will be brilliant and one of the two jokers will close for the defense.... they will hang themselves at that point... and Juan will get the final word in rebuttal closing.

Perhaps with JA's own words or pictures of what she did to Travis or her saying if she ever killed Travis she would BEG FOR THE DEATH PENALTY.

This wannabe will be long forgotten sooner than later. IMO

I agree, but maybe they are doing this for their own amusement, they don't really need the questions answered but they've had to sit through so much garbage they can't help but throw them out there.

This sounds like something I would totally do if I were on this jury. Endless delay, prevarication, repetition, boredeom, etc....would irritate me to no end, and I would exact a small degree of revenge by asking obnoxious questions.

Um Let me see,, I don't have a cue card on this from the defense.. Let me see what was on Dr Phil last week??"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member