trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY, that's it!! If the Travis family has to remove their ribbons, the state should demand Jodi's mother remove her #1 Mother necklace!!

I'm just now catching up and learning about the ribbons :( I agree, Jodi's mom should have to remove her necklace if Travis' family can't wear their ribbons anymore.

I hope they won't remove them, but if ordered to - I hope they will just wear them on the inside of their garments - close to their hearts. Those ribbons mean something to them and it would be heart breaking for them to have to leave them at home.

I wonder if it would be ok for the troll to send her a book --How to fill out a PDST report so you know the right circles to fill in.

Rather than asking if the acute stress would occur if a murder is planned -- they should ask about the acute stress when a planned murder does not go as planned

I bet Juan will ask that on follow up.

Her mom is lucky to be alive IMO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Bullsnot. . .there was no boundary she needed to stand up for. She told Juan that she liked all the sex.

If I were her mother I'd haul my arse! Out of arizona!
I woundnt be happy until I seen the
leaving arizona sign thru my rear view mirror!!

Ungreatful! Brat

Assertive....sort of like how she was when JM grilled her.

I hope these great questions were submitted by all of the jurors and not only a few.

Jodi, feigning PTSD. I hope she does suddenly suffer from PTSD, with multiple acute attacks a day. She needs to know what a traumatic hell that is! She is an insult to those who have suffered PTSD, myself included!

but what if she wasn't going with something she didn't want to do?

She is a liar!

DUH!

fran

I love it!!! This Jury has Jodi pegged as not being a shrinking violet!!! She DOES confront people and often.

CONFRONTING THE GIRLFRIENDS!!! OK I LIKE THAT...this guy is a piece of work..oh that was the only time she was assertive hahahahah

How about crossing others boundaries? She has no problems doing that to others..or this doc also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mimibec