trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this be the reason her mother is not testifying for her-she does not want to tell the jury that JA was violent as a teen!

So amazed by the "team colors" today. I would draw the line at dressing "twinsies" with my sociopathic, murdering client.

And . . . how stupid do they think the jury is??!! I would find that so insulting to my intelligence to see the matching outfits day after day in an attempt to manipulate my subconscious feelings towards the defendant.

So in a last ditch attempt at saving their butter, the DT changes to the "Norman Bates" school of defense...:what:

Why the f*ck is this judge just letting him ramble on and not answer questions?!?!

I am having irritability!

And since when is Jodi writing negative things in her 'Secret Law of Attraction' diary?

I love Juan's "right. . .right. . .go on I'm listening."

He is totally getting under doc's skin.

Gosh, I just can't believe this doc is not a better witness?!?

He just looks like he is covering up when he won't answer a simple question.
I think he's trying to cover up his incompetence. It's not working real well.

I really do feel a lot of compassion for Jodi's mother. Sounds like Jodi has always been horrible to her mother, yet her mother has been there for Jodi every single day in court -- came out to Arizona to help her move and give her money, and even that resulted in Jodi fighting with her mom and ordering her to leave and go home

but there was no bad things written in her diary according to the good doc.... poor jodi, so passive she couldn't stab her mom and kicked her instead.

Jennifer is coming unglued.

Apparently she wasn't afraid ENOUGH of the wooden spoon. Holy Moly I'd be HISTORY if I ever THOUGHT about smackin my mama.

You and me both. Now I may have been a drama laced, snarky teenager, but I never ever touched my mother except to give her a kiss every single night before bed - no matter how our day went.

This is amazing! Poor little victim Jodi. She seems like a terroist.

MOO

Mel

Fascinating how Juan has just eased off his aggression a fraction. His revised approach is so powerful. The Good Doc is getting frustrated and can't get JM to get angry back.

Ohh someone is getting pizzzed

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Please what does that mean?

sorry

Defense and Prosecutors are supposed to exchange the information that they plan to introduce at trial. Those materials are referred to as "discovery." It looks like the DT withheld info that accidentally got attached to something and Juan has busted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313