DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was using it as an example."
"And that example doesn't apply here, does it?"
"No."
"Can we agree to stick to things that apply to this case?"

Yeah, hopefully Mr. Juanderful will work that back in too! :great:

Boy did Wilmott look PISSED at the end there. I will be for the post lunch smack down finale.

Yes - standing with hands on hips. This is the second time today I noticed very angry body language displayed by her. Earlier standing at sidebar with arms crossed over chest and angry face. Not getting her way.

I, too, agree with a poster upthread that the judge is not as sympathetic to Wilmott as she was before.

There is such a difference between JA now and the 48 hrs interviews. I know she is trying to look more innocent for trial, but she seriously doesn't look like the same person. Before, she could try to hide the evil that she is with makeup and hair color. Now she can't. But even the shape and appearance of her face is so very different. It's like she can't cover the black of her heart and soul any more.

Hi ya'll :seeya:

Missed Juan dangit but see he is still rockin!! :rocker:

Have a dumb question.. what does ''blunted' mean exactly?
read it and another idea came to mind, whaaa :facepalm:

The chair has been sinking a bit at a time, just like Casey Anthony's did, and now it can't be lowered any further. I think it looks hilarious!

This is her strategy to look small, fragile, petite, helpless...etc. I believe her losing so much weight in the past few months is part of this plan.

That's ok, she can look small, fragile, petite, and helpless in :jail:!!! when she is found GUILTY!!

I thought of Crater lake, when JM used the word. Thats where she claims she was going with Travis when he got back from Mexico. I wonder if she got rid of all evidence in Crater Lake. Its a National Park north of Yreka. The reason Im saying this is because ( I am paraphrasing) during her interview she said Travis had projects to complete. She went on to say some will be completed and some wont. How does someone who is dead complete a project? What project? Going to Crater Lake? Maybe thats where she disposed everthing.

Good one! :rocker:

I thought of Crater lake, when JM used the word. Thats where she claims she was going with Travis when he got back from Mexico. I wonder if she got rid of all evidence in Crater Lake. Its a National Park north of Yreka. The reason Im saying this is because ( I am paraphrasing) during her interview she said Travis had projects to complete. She went on to say some will be completed and some wont. How does someone who is dead complete a project? What project? Going to Crater Lake? Maybe thats where she disposed everthing.

I thought of Crater lake, when JM used the word. Thats where she claims she was going with Travis when he got back from Mexico. I wonder if she got rid of all evidence in Crater Lake. Its a National Park north of Yreka. The reason Im saying this is because ( I am paraphrasing) during her interview she said Travis had projects to complete. She went on to say some will be completed and some wont. How does someone who is dead complete a project? What project? Going to Crater Lake? Maybe thats where she disposed everthing. She would have you believe she disposed of everything before the check point at Hoover Dam. Everthing is gone, including the floor mats in the car. I think everything is in one bag and possibly at Crater Lake which is a National Park in southern Oregon just north of where she lived.

Lissette Martinez@martinezliss

Happened to jump in an elevator with #juanmartinez and det Flores They were both smiling and seemed in good spirits JM trick private exit

Watching HLN because I'm in the country and don't have fast enough Internet for streaming...

The TH is criticizing Mr. M for not making his point and moving on.

OKAY, how is he supposed to do that if Shifty McFudgle won't answer the question straight?!

I don't understand their criticism at all. Is he just supposed to concede the point and hope the jury understands what he was trying to expose?

I broke up with HLN because of just this kind of nonsense. I don't think they even believe what they're saying - they're just trying to create 'drama'...as if this case needs any help.

Yep, and I reckon JM's compiling the list in reverse order because the Doc is likely to have put his own strongest points at the top of the list.

The criteria may be listed in a set order. However Samuels would have expected JM to start with the first one and would have his response prepared for that. If JM goes backwards or even jumps around, it's harder for Samuels to know what's going to come next

Alrighty. See y'all after break. Gotta go make the dark chocolate frosting for Mr. Knot's bday cake!

And also clean the shrimp for the grill! Nom nom nom

The chair has been sinking a bit at a time, just like Casey Anthony's did, and now it can't be lowered any further. I think it looks hilarious!

This is her strategy to look small, fragile, petite, helpless...etc. I believe her losing so much weight in the past few months is part of this plan.

That's ok, she can look small, fragile, petite, and helpless in :jail:!!! when she is found GUILTY!! ;)

I respect that the defense is trying and really reaching here with nothing in Jodi's favor to work with. But the girl is going down. I think they would have had a better chance with a nuts defense.

LOVE that Juan starts every question to Dr Sam with ... "in you 35 years experience the ...".

I do believe there is a big ka-boom bomb heading for Sam the Sham.

When Juan is finally able to make his point - with his writing down all the questions on the overhead projector.
Eventually, Willy will be at the end of her "approach?" attempts,
lunch will be over ... The handwritten list being made by Juan will be complete.

Then ... ZAP!!
Juan is gonna tie this up with a bow just before he drops the bomb on Samuels.
It's coming ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member