trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh Oh...

Don't think this is good for the DT...

lol on JW "he already jumped the gun'...

Kelly

OH, I like this line of questioning!

I mean, it can't be PTSD if the "stressors" happened before the murder!

Wonder if Samuels billed State of Az for his trip to Palm Springs that is why he bothered to take Arias's test? All billed to AZ. He scowled when he had to answer where he was. Busted.

I bet you're right. Could he reported to IRS as a business expense?

So, he DOES have a computer...I guess I was wrong about that...LOL.

This is so cringeworthy for the DT and the witness. This is thee most important charge a defendant can face. Murder One with the DP and they get the most unprepared shoddy expert. It's incredulous. This guy isn't worthy of $25 an hour...

Those color in the bubbles tests are computer scored! Why would he have to re-score and re-score this test? Only one reason, he had to get a certain number and that is all, so he had to juggle the answers around to try and get to that number. Funny thing there is a computer program that will do that for home health scores that link to payment (the higher the score the higher the payment, fraud none the less.)

You know what else has been around for 35 years?

378pxhp35_1972_2.jpg

Just sayin'

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Someone break this down for me. What did he do/not do the Dr.?
It's kinda like I'm a mathematician, I add 2+2 to get 4 and put that on a piece of paper. Then I go on vacation and add 2+2 to get 4 and I put 6 on a piece of paper. Now when I'm being asked to explain the difference I say there really isn't any because 2+2 always equals 4 no matter what I said on the different pieces of paper.

That may be true, but what kind of a boob does this? Maybe the boob that never thought you would see anything but the piece of paper with the number six.

Juan: "you're a little bit sloppy aren't you?

Objection ... Denied.
Willy again admonished for voicing her full objections by the judge.
lol

OMG Did JM really ask him that? I have been in and out. People keep calling me about work stuff. Grrr :thud:

:floorlaugh:

Please tell me JW does not get to recross this dr again...please, please, please...

OK Guys, today the rule is It doesn't matter when Jodi exhibited symptoms because it's still up to what I feel is important

Wow Juan is smoking today.

This guy got three different results. ....15,17 and now a 16.:what:

D. Persistent symptoms of increased arousal (not present before the trauma), as indicated by two (or more) of the following:

(1) difficulty falling or staying asleep
(2) irritability or outbursts of anger
(3) difficulty concentrating
(4) hypervigilance
(5) exaggerated startle response

http://behavenet.com/posttraumatic-stress-disorder

Please tell me the defense doesn't get to cross again...I am so tired of hearing this man bumble on....and on....and on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro