trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The crater...? What!? Oh....that's right...the meteor crater-not what I thought he meant at first:blushing:

I hear you. Was worried we were going down the backdoor abyss again with tootsie pop torches

Judge: "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, we're taking the noon recess.
Please be back at 1:25pm - we will start promptly then."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

lolol so funny that jodi lowers her chair to look small. then stands up when the jury enter and leaves the court room and they can see she is taller then her female lawyer.
why bother to lower the chair .lolol

An omission isn't a typo - it's not incorrect as to a missed or mistaken keystroke, it doesn't exist, it isn't there.

GUYS, help me out here. Didn't she answer one of the questions that she had no problem remembering the event?
She said this because she was still lying about the ninjas - but it was part of the test, right?

I think he's mocking the doctor - who wrote down the answers and scoresheets in his own hand rather than using the forms

Yep, and I reckon JM's compiling the list in reverse order because the Doc is likely to have put his own strongest points at the top of the list.

I think JM is writing these criteria down so he can cross them off one by one, until there's nothing left of this diagnosis at all.

JW huffing and puffing...

Attachments

• Yosemite Sam - the Republican man of choice?.gif
    Yosemite Sam - the Republican man of choice?.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 11
Must be the defense tactic of the decade:

29c6uix.png

lolol so funny that jodi lowers her chair to look small. then stands up when the jury enter and leaves the court room and they can see she is taller then her female lawyer.
why bother to lower the chair .lolol

Games. It's always about games with her.

He is fighting to save his career. My question...what career? Maybe he can sell cars. Doubt that. Maybe he can go to Congress and give speeches with big words that have no value.

when he wore the brown suit on thursday he reminded me of a used car salesman who time machined back from 1978

Ms. Wilmont is being hyper-vigilant of her surroundings today and looks very apprehensive. Maybe she is having sleepless nights and nightmares of JA.

I should be satisfied however I am not.
I'm very frustrated that so many people have been allowed to take the stand and lie.
This should be about the truth and justice but it is not.
This circus and all this money should not be allowed to be spent, the eveidence shows who commited this murder, it doesn't not matter why, she needs to be put to death.
But justice has turned into diagnoses, lies and more lies , terms, big words and bunch of other bs.
Okay I'm done ranting for now. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member