trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DV expert didn't conduct any tests for JA did she? I hope it goes by quickly!

Hi! I'm new here, so be gentle...

I think Mr Defense Hack (oh wait, DOCTOR Defense Hack) will be retiring shortly after this trial. JM has torn him to itty bitty wittle wibbons!

Welcome! So glad you joined and posted!! I agree!!

:welcome:

And I heartily agree with your assessment.

I think Mr Defense Hack (oh wait, DOCTOR Defense Hack) will be retiring shortly after this trial. JM has torn him to itty bitty wittle wibbons!

Could someone explain to me the shrinking chair of JA?

What benefit is there to her looking "shorter"?

how fast can I rinse the color out of my hair and get back to this case (colored my hair during the break). BRB - keep notes my friends :)

Hugs,

Mel

This is so true!!!:great:

Attachments

• d2711edcf225879cdd18c25a2069e01b[1].jpg
    d2711edcf225879cdd18c25a2069e01b[1].jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 65
ita!

I dread the day that the DT calls Alyce... I'm afraid they will have her on the stand for days...:tears:

I think Alyce LaViolette can also claim almost "35 years of experience". It was important for JM to illustrate through Samuels that how long you've practiced may mean little or nothing, especially since prosecution expert Dr. Janeen DeMarte has been practicing for "only" 8 years and is a lot younger than both.

http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/name/Janeen_DeMarte_PhD_Phoenix_Arizona_136525

Could someone explain to me the shrinking chair of JA?

What benefit is there to her looking "shorter"?

The Defense tried the same tactic during the KC trial. KC came off as being a little, young meek thing. It doesn't work with Arias though because she looks and dresses like she is in her 40's. It looks weird.

WELCOME missmazy! I agree with your analysis. You joined the WINNING team!!

T minus 10 min!
[Assuming 12:30pm start - HAHAHAHAHA!]

85568461639651175_DuptVlR2_c.jpg

21-623642408.jpg

Awesome - so love Willy Wonka! I like the new movie (Johnny Depp - swoon), but nothing is better than the original!

i cant believe this <mod snip> has been on the stand so long.

just hoping AL is done in a day.
i dont want to listen to willys voice any longer than need be but i can't stand nurmis "how do you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel" "lets take it back" bs

azcentral never pans to TA's family...Does anyone have a screen capture of them to share? I'm so curious to see if they're all wearing blue!

WildAboutTrial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 34s
#JodiArias is back as is Willmott, Juan and Dr. Samuels. Waiting on Nurmi and judge still.

i cant believe this hack has been on the stand so long.

just hoping AL is done in a day.
i dont want to listen to willys voice any longer than need be but i can't stand nurmis "how do you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel" "lets take it back" bs

True but I'll take Nurmi over Willie any day. Lesser evil and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmu