trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he wants all his different test papers. I don't think JM is going to give them back. They're EVIDENCE, in case he hasn't noticed. You'll have to get COPIES for your book, Dr. Fog! :banghead:

And he was quite well paid by the State for them. Give it up doc.

The rest of the day will be JW covering every detail of LV's entire career.

We're late. Let's get on and see if ALV will lie as freely as Samuels. I am truly anxious to see how she comports herself.
Get her on the stand already.

What in all that is holy is going on and why can't they take care of this when court is over for the day?

"May I have my papers back now, please?"→ says the man who, on the stand, said: "I didn't want to take up the court's time."

Apparently, I was wrong. AZ appears to be one of the few states where there is no duty to report suicidal thoughts/plans. Good grief. Samuels kept saying JA 'had no plan'.

What does he call planning on not being alive to stand trial? Me, I call that a plan. But he isn't legally bound to report this - which is shocking to me.

Still, not reporting anything has him falling very short of his ethical obligations imv.

So - apologies for the misinformation.

OK...the camera man is being EXTRA messy by focusing on the bag on the table, since we all know what was reported!

LMAO!

I volunteer to "de-stress" Juan Martinez tonight, since Wilmott & Samuels are making him crazy.

Just kidding! My husband is weird about me doing things like that. :floorlaugh:

Dick is still in the courtroom, waiting to get documents back for his upcoming book...sure to be a bestseller.

LOL

Brilliant, there she is in all her resplendent glory .. cannot wait to rip into her testimony :)

Oh brother......here we go.....

Hey look, she is wearing blue....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members