trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's either self-defense, an accident, or Melanie McGuire's, "It wasn't me". Jodi has used two of those. Serial Killer Sheila LaBarre (domestic batterer who killed three young men after torturing them) used the accident and self-defense excuse at the same time for one of her victims. He tried to strangle her and then fell down and hit his head on the tub. Seriously.

It's extremely rare for a female killer to admit any criminal responsibility in a murder, especially when the victim is a man. A can you blame them when they have a legion of "feminists" ready to take up their cause? Even serial killer Aileen Wuornos had a militant "feminist" supporter who strongly advocated for her release and wrote in articles about how she killed seven men in self-defense.

Great Point.

These biases must stop. It is reprehensible, shameful, and unfair that there are such glaring double standards in our society when it comes to the gender of murderers.

IMO

Do any of you think that JM reached out to his peers in California to inquire about the training LaViolette claims she provides for prosecutors?

Well, you can't get the other side of the story in this case, can you?

I wish Mr Martinez's first question out the gate is..

"have you ever dealt with psychopaths?"

Thanks lady for giving me the heads up not to ever go to the shelter you're at. It would be like the Spanish Inquisition.

The Gidget routine when Reese Witherspoon played it and was actually super clever. Not so much with Sally Field circa 1975 perky, mildly sharp and grinning while trashing an innocent murder victim.

I could go for a Stoli martini straight up very dirty. Does this make me an abuser?

I've had just about enough of this. She has had enough time to explain to us allll of her knowledge, she has had plenty of time to give examples of different kinds of abuse. Those which they are trying to tie to this case.

Here's one course these experts forgot to take.

gettothepoint.jpg

Really? Their questions so far have been well thought out and detailed. I have more faith in them than I thought I would after the CA debacle. I guess I'm just trying to stay optimistic.

Jean Casarez said tri color was nodding in agreement with ALV.

She only got one version, the killer's version.
Mark my words, Juan will make sure the jury is well aware of that on cross......

If we ever get to cross

:furious:SHE NEVER HEARD HIS STORY!!!!!
JUST JODI'S LIES!!
.....sorry for yelling....can't help it......

All this substance abuse crap has to do with what in THIS case?

unless JW is going to narrow this down and get specific to this case, i'd say 90% of this has been worthless.

if she sticks to hypotheticals and anecdotal info like she's doing now, i think the DT shifted MAJOR gears at some point. i can't believe they just called her for what she's said so far.

Well 1/2 of this "couple" can't speak what now???

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Why the hell is she talking about " the shelter..."
This is so more than non-applicable here!!!
I'd guesstimate that that 80% of her yakkity yak is irrelevant to this case, and that is the DT's strategy, to obfuscate via information overload. You know, like a document dump, or a stack overflow.

Yeah, it's really important to understand why Jodi and Travis didn't go into DV counseling together!

Lady...

I wouldn't bring up CPS in AZ!

Seriously this witness would do more good helping CPS victims than JA but guess it doesn't pay as well maybe??

This is a multi-hour info-mercial, she makes her living by lecturing and now publishing a book, getting paid $300 bucks an hour for the publicity, and adding in a lot of material that is not relevant to this case...nice...

Jodi and Nurmi are acting very interested in ALV. Are they trying to channel this to the jurors that this is really important?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20