trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Left to make dinner after they "hypothetically" drug Travis and his upbringing through the mud. It's a wonder I didn't break anything, I was so mad! Now it's more story time and things that don't even relate to this case.

Ugh. I was willing to be impartial with this woman, but she and JW had to go take a page out of JA's book and try to drag Travis through even more imaginary muck. I'm just sick about this, and can't even imagine how his family feels.

Sending positive, uplifting thoughts to them.

Once again the TA's family are being hurt in this trial. Hope they are ok?? Sending them hugs and love and grateful for our own WSers who convey our love to them every day.

This is just not true. I am not sure which HLN you are watching but I have watched it almost everynight and have not seen any BOLD ACCUSATIONS against Travis. jmo

Not fussing with you but did you watch last night....the bold accusation was that Travis abused Jodi.

New topic: Why does this Judge sound so tongue tied all the time? She's probably a beautiful person and a lovely lady but she's a horrible judge. This feels like her first case.....ever!!

It's her first murder trial.

I am not a lip reader, but I think she said Jennifer at the end of that feed. So, she sees her as a peer? First name basis? Anyone else see that?

IMO..."JENNIFER, what are you wearing tomorrow? And be sure you get me the clone of it asap."

How will ALV sleep tonight.....?
:sigh:
Prolly better than me...

My children have never been abused. Some of us actually manage to break the cycle. I want to smack JW over that question :furious:

I wanted to slap AVL when she gave her stupid answer.

Oh and btw, did you hear her? She had good parents when growing up so she doesn't have a damn clue about children who were abused.

I thought I couldn't dislike anyone more than Dick Samuels but AVL is pushing him out of the top spot.

IMO

I still have hope this witness will behave with integrity and will not deliberately and cynically twist her responses to suit the JA agenda. I am less hopeful she has an open mind that will comprehend a relationship dynamic which is different from her usual client scenario. A wounded narcissist is not the same as a wounded victim.

I can't imagine how Travis' family is able to sit and listen to all of this. I will see you all tomorrow.

You are beautiful walking wounded WS'rs!

Justice for Travis!

If Wilmont is going to review the history of abused children, probably starting with Cain and Abel, what are the chances JM will be even get close to begin questions before next Tuesday? For what? Anecdotal generalizations?

I believe it was Justice Junkie who said we would change our mind today about this witness. That is the case for me. She may not be using TA name but Wilmont is getting her to paint a picture.

My dream of JM cross ....I have no questions for this witness. Thus putting the correct level of importance on this testa baloney.

This would be great... and IMO ALV's testimony is useless filler and bait. JM doesn't need to ask anything. Additionally would love it if the jury has no questions for this witness, except sarcastic questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB