trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it on celery or green peppers.

As a Den Mother, we provided our Cub Scouts with the healthy snack of "Ants on a Log"

Peanut butter smoothed into the center of a celery stalk and sprinkled with raisins. Crunch of celery, sweetness of raisins, and peanut butter goodness. They loved it and I make it still.

Jodi My head hurts, I'm hungry
Deputy We gave you a banana why didn't you eat it?
Jodi My brain gets scrambled when men like you give me bananas I didn't know what to do with it
Deputy Jodi WHERE IS THE BANANA?

it is on the Star Trek jodi in her alternative universe the erroneous zone; beam me up dr. Samuels

jc is too dramatic and touchy feel imo. her descriptions are syrup sweet. but i adore beth k. jmo

Jean “ I don’t know anything” KAYsaurus is a complete joke. She is ill informed. She tends to stress the wrong points and often provides answers to questions that were never asked.

Her appearance is an embarrassment to women her age. She is a middle aged woman trying to be a sexy glamorous teenager. Ughhhhhhh!!

As a former food server, JA must be having flashbacks of her days surrounded by the sights and aromas of Mimi's Cafe, PJ Chang's, La Ventana...poetic justice!

^^^^^ Winner of the grossest thing to eat EVER!

Take this sentence and then add Take this sentence and then add put a / before the second s.

It'll look like this; Take this sentence and then add

Okay, this is a test.

OMG where is this picture that you keep referring to?

Is there "something in there" and we have to look for it like Where's Waldo?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Cryin laffin. There are "things". They could be "willnots"? "will not come out" :great:

She has been eating this stuff for 5 years....should be used to it by now...and bring leftovers accordingly to her holding cell. she wants attention.

Take a second in your day and take note of things like feeling the sun on your skin, how soft your pets fur is. If you feel like a piece of pizza and then eat it.....if you feel like taking a long, hot bubble bath.....remember that JA gets NONE of it. Makes me feel a little cruel for thinking like that but there are times things like that have crossed my mind. I can't imagine losing all the things I appreciate and shake my head that anyone would be evil enough to take a life and then lose anything that mattered. Maybe she doesn't miss real life anyway.... I can't imagine.

Jodi is an empty shell and doesn't experience the feelings that normal people have for the enjoyment of even simple pleasures in life. Jodi didn't really have a life of her own. Instead, she immersed herself in the lives of others and tried to emulate their lifestyles. Jodi spent much of her young adult life mooching off others because she had nothing: No education, no skills, no goals, no motivation to to anything productive with her life.

Jodi wanted someone to give her a life to which she felt entitled, and when she met Travis, she thought that she had found the man of her dreams: Good-looking, smart, successful, and already doing very well financially for someone his age. His was most likely the life that Jodi fantasized about, and she wanted nothing less because she felt that she deserved everything that Travis had even though she earned none of it. :moo:

Take a second in your day and take note of things like feeling the sun on your skin, how soft your pets fur is. If you feel like a piece of pizza and then eat it.....if you feel like taking a long, hot bubble bath.....remember that JA gets NONE of it. Makes me feel a little cruel for thinking like that but there are times things like that have crossed my mind. I can't imagine losing all the things I appreciate and shake my head that anyone would be evil enough to take a life and then lose anything that mattered. Maybe she doesn't miss real life anyway.... I can't imagine.
It is good to count your blessings.

For me it's peanut butter and mayo sandwichs!!!! YUMMY! :floorlaugh:

Okay Ramblin, now that's taking it a bit far. :floorlaugh:

Of course I say this even though I love leftover BM biscuits with mustard, worcheshire and finely chopped onions. My husband freaks out when I offer him one.

Oh yes--"cricks!" I used to get teased as a child when we'd visit my grandparents in TX (we lived in NY) & I could never understand them! Once my cousin kept insisting she had a "whale" in her back yard & I was so angry & telling her she was lying. Yeah--turns out it was a 'well!' And there were tanks on the farm for the cows. Just don't let anyone take you sniper hunting.

And don't forget about "pop" (if you're from Pa you already know what I mean) instead of soda. I can't remember how many times I've gotten puzzled looks from waitresses at restaurants in other states when I ordered a pop instead of the standard soda. lol
We have "cricks" here in Pa too. You'd be a weirdo if you lived here and called them a creek. lol

Up until now I've been eating it on bread.....but from the jar is soooooo much better. Like a treat. I also like it on apple slices.

Try it with chocolate covered pretzels. You will never eat it any other way afterwards.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Cryin laffin. There are "things". They could be "willnots"? "will not come out" :great:

No, but srsly. Where is this picture?

I feel pervy just asking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members