trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms Donovan is shaking her head no, so she is the one to report this misconduct. She is one huge troublemaker

Did anyone catch the report by Jean C., yesterday, about JM giving autographs? She claims to have seen a juror watching JM giving autographs, having his picture taken, talking to admirers, etc. Supposedly, there are benches in the area where this happens and this juror is out there, a lot. IMO, she has managed to insert herself into this case and is working hard to get Jodi a mistrial. Said it is horrible for a juror to witness such wrongdoing by JM....I hope and pray that Travis' family and friends steer clear of her and never, ever say anything that she can and will twist around to help Jodi. :furious:

I bet there is a hearing about this and said juror is dismissed, at the least. Mistrial? Maybe...

There shouldn't be a mistrial, but the juror should be dismissed. Plenty of other jurors to take their place. As I recall, there were several jurors dismissed during the OJ trial for various shenanigans.

And I've observed Numri shoving his hands into his arse, picking his nose and not giving a SQUAT about his conduct in the court room!

Screw off Nurmi. This is exactly what I am talking about when people claim we don't like Nurmi simply becuase he is on Jodi's council. THIS. He is a whining baby who can't handle himself properly. This is a reason why I don't like him.

Ridiculous.

Since this is the second time he has alleged Misconduct this must be personal for Nurmi.

Let's drag it out Nurmi...you got some more $$ to steal from the State.

Ugh I'm out running errands & azfamily on ustream isn't working! What r the other ustream sites?? Tia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dalton2020