trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And BTW, notice that we're getting JA's story ALL OVER AGAIN from ALV, in JA's words.

Yay for us! Not.

I was just gonna post the same thing. Tells ya how scripted Jodi's performance was. It's almost verbatim.... this is making me actually feel ill.

I'm sure it's not getting lost on the jury ... they should be pissed to have to sit through this all over again. :twocents:

Ok how many people here have been in a relationship and were not happy, just LEAVE!

Is was not like they were married and something harder to get out.

Ya know how those high rollers stay in roach motels n all...
NO offense to Travis here
IMO another lie!
You know he would try to impress her...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

" Travis pursued her, he was a good man, a business man, A man of faith."

Of course, he must have been terrible!!

Is it just me or is ALV pretty much reiterating JAs testimony verbatim?

She is pro defense. My issue is the fact that she is pro defense on a network that bills itself as Headline NEWS NETWORK. So, if people are going to have assigned ROLES to play....did anyone see Joey Jackson "prosecuting" Travis last night for being a sexual deviant, based on the Book of Mormon? This is NOT NEWS.....it's some kind of twisted reality show. Don't represent yourself as reporting the news if you are going to accept a point of view assigned to you and play your "version" of the news from that angle.

Whatever happened to the good old days when these people reported the news and did not participate in it???

Joey Jackson has been extremely pro-prosecution throughout this trial and many many members have praised him for his comments on-air regarding it.

Just sayin.....:)

This is nuts, this is what I spent my entire 20s thinking about and helping other friends with, he just wanted her for sex, big deal, she was a blonde with a boob job, she should have been smarter and had a better filter if she wanted more ...

I'm so delighted to have ALV to tell me about JA's "longings"...

U.N.R.E.A.L.

For the love of all that is holy, how many millions of women have been used for sex and never killed anyone! This garbage is so irrelevant! What a pile of fertilizer!

She's testifying as if she was right there in the room when it was happening, I am absolutely disgusted with this woman. She has based all her analysis on Jodi's lies.

No, Nurmi requested a hearing this a.m. professing prosecutorial misconduct, based on JM's having his pic taken and people saying how awesome he is.

He said Jean Casares, from HLN saw inappropriate conduct from JM, which turned out to be completely false.

The judge ripped up the motion.

Here's my theory on what happened with all this:

Jodi was at the jail yesterday watching HLN all day since she played sick in court, and saw the stuff about DD's juror Katie. A light bulb went off in her head as she sees that pretty blonde girl day in and day out in the courtroom and it really pizzes her off. So first thing this morning she pouts up to Nurmi and says "JM is hugging jurors outside the courthouse".....

voila

they ended up looking like jealous 10th graders. And idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89