trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is all bothering me because I'm not a fan of excuses. Bad things happen to good people all the time and they don't end up murderers. Look at what Oprah went through, instead of murdering she became a billionaire. Everyone has choices. ALV is acting like because Travis didn't call her and her dad hurt her feelings she was going to kill someone and it's ok because of that.

We need to create a JA Trial WS vocab on the sidebar thread. :D

ALV just took a wild detour (imv)...

After describing events in JA's childhood, the one thing JA said she learned: loyalty.

Loyalty. Loyalty?

Why is ALV's testimony relevant?

Cross, please? This is just version 02 of JA's testimony - with snippets of professional insight into these incidents from the Fictional History Of My Life According To Me, Revision No. Pick a Number (by JA).

This witness is crumbling (as far as being meaningful for the DT). She's exaggerating pretty normal (but perhaps unhealthy or unpleasant) relationship stuff of late teens to early 20s... And low self esteem from childhood - how many girls/young women have avoided that altogether in these years, especially?

ALV just lost her credibility imv - per this case and this defendant, despite her work fighting domestic abuse.

I'm surprised that JW can have a witness go through all of this again, inch by inch. Can't the judge direct Willmott to ask about certain instances and then get the opinion of the witness. This "retelling" is horrendous. MOO

Guests,
membership is free!
join us and comment!
everyone watching or listening to this trial has an opinion...the more the merrier!
Tell us what you think of matching outfits and all?

About the REd...actually those colors are out in front of the Supreme Court right now standing for Same Sex Marriage...so they could be in solidarity for that....or
Red is for Heart Month....and by the looks f Nurmi we may be concerned for his heart..

Or Red is the color of the sink, floor and walls that her client repainted for a hard working young man.

Jodi is eyeing the gallery/family and taking notes - there will be more tattling to come.

Good ! Travis' family said "bring it"
JA can play games all she wants it will assure that she gets the DP
IMO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

She keeps glancing over toward the defense/family.

What is she looking at?

1557a6t.png

ALV just said that JA asked Travis to baptize her.

Has this even been stated? The DT always made it seem that Travis wanted to batize JA.

Jodi said in DIRECT, that there were other members in her ward that she asked to baptize her, but they couldn't or wouldn't.

Finally she asked Travis to do it.

JA was uncomfortable with the sex lol. She did all kinds of sexual things, but it's not her fault folks! She had "learned hopefulness" and that old meanie Travis led her along! She had no faculties to inform her that she should move on and find someone who would love her for who she was.

Bring put the wooden spoons! You know my mom once whacked me on the rear with a fly swatted and I KNOW that stings worse than a spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member