trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. Can anyone explain? Or clip?

Just a friend of jodis from jail....she/he is a big supporter. Google "donovan Bering jodi arias" for the whole scoop.

Travis did not physically/emotionally/spiritually abuse Jodi.

All I get from ALV's testimony is not to paint Travis in a bad light... but he simply was a player.

There are tons of people like that out there - and they do not deserve to be brutally murdered.

WOW!! he must have really done some heinous things between aug 07 and june 08 - well actually after the phone sex on May 10 2008- what the f are they trying to say here?? and this judge is not helping this along...hope the jury is angry with JW.

Yes. Thats exactly why, remember the first time Travis had vaginal sex with her she was asleep. She woke up after he had taken her panties off and penetrated her.

Well, this whole story is what JA says took place and since she is a lying, lying liar, it probably did not happen.

I kinda miss Dick Samuels shouting "I beg your pardon, sir!"

I must be going mad...:banghead:

b o r i n g...

Yes.....I hated Samuels testimony and perhaps I have become lost in the fog.....but he did not TRASH TRAVIS like this modsnip Alyce..........am I wrong? Cause I can't remember. Today's testimony has completely trow-matized me.:banghead:

Right I forgot that thank you

Travis trusted Deanna, didn't trust JA. I would say he was correct. I can't believe this "expert" is allowed to testify about how Lisa/Deanna, insert every other person's name here, FEELS! Especially, how Travis feels. This is unbelievable and it makes me very sad.

I pray for Travis's friends and family. Today, must have been very difficult on them. :cry:

Alyce, based on what Ms. Arias told you... Is it OK for a scorned woman to stalk and slaughter a man who told the woman to take a hike?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

After years of lurking on this and other crime boards (since Scott Peterson?) this "expert" testimony has driven me to post.

How is 99% of this NOT hearsay?? How can she refer to "facts" about Travis when they are really figments of JA imagination??

I have a BA in psychology, how can I get a gig where I can just interpret journal "articles" for $250/hour (I'll do it for $150!!)??

JM's first question of this witness should be, Did TA deserve to die for his behavior towards JA and other women?

That's all from me for now--back to lurking!

:welcome:

I saw JM whisper something to Flores.....hopefully, get subpoenas ready for all the women the flowery witness just named.

another 5hours of my life wasted. can i bill arias for these?

no doubt another 5 will be wasted tomorrow,but i hope we may well get even just 10 mins of juan

I can't listen to direct of this woman any more. I'll watch w/o sound until cross.

I have to say I get a little dismayed when I see critical posts about Judge Stevens. IMO she keeps things fair for both sides and she has to allow some leeway for both as well.

Bringing the attorney's up to the bench during an objection is much better than arguing in front of all including the Jurors which could be prejudicial IMO.

This is a DP case as you all know, but she is held to a different standard for reason's of an appeal.

Compare her to Judge Ito, actually there is no comparison. Imo she's managed to maintain control in this courtroom.

Toss tomatoes at me lol, but not too many please!

:slap:

Couldn't find a tossing tomatoes smilie. lol

It's run for the Border but I can assure everyone, Taco Bell is NOT Border food. It's barely Mexican food.

The first Taco I ever had was from Taco Bell, so that became my "standard" for Tacos. I know…that's sad. And when we vacationed in Mexico I didn't like their tacos. (Casa Serrano's in either Mesa or Tempe has great Mexican food though.):twocents:

I agree. I also think they were upset this morning after the juror dismissal because they were in close proximity to the woman who slaughtered their brother. I imagine that would cause a mountain of emotions. I don't think it had anything to do with Juror #5.

Was JA back in judges chambers also?:waitasec:

After years of lurking on this and other crime boards (since Scott Peterson?) this "expert" testimony has driven me to post.

How is 99% of this NOT hearsay?? How can she refer to "facts" about Travis when they are really figments of JA imagination??

I have a BA in psychology, how can I get a gig where I can just interpret journal "articles" for $250/hour (I'll do it for $150!!)??

JM's first question of this witness should be, Did TA deserve to die for his behavior towards JA and other women?

That's all from me for now--back to lurking!

Great observation!

Welcome Donatella :seeya:

Don't go away, please post more!

This is pointless!!! even Mike the court reporter...sighed!!:facepalm: Haha!! This is based on...stupidity and lies!! I just stole a big chocolate Easter bunny from my sons easter basket out of...boredom and chowed it down... ahhh!! Alyce would say its not my fault...the easter bunny made me do it by putting it in there!!!:floorlaugh: Can this end? We need Juan to save us...all!!!!!:rocker:

I agree 100%. Her story about "kicking" the dog that never came back gave me chills. If that story is true, I'm certain she killed the dog.

Absolutely, dogs form attachments to owners. Come on, all dog owners have inadvertently stepped on a tail, closed door and caught a paw, etc... Dogs don't run away from a one time hurt. IMO she killed that dog.

We left off today with Jodi starting to have a slight clue that
maybe she should stop being so obsessively in love with Travis.

Tune in tomorrow to find out how Jodi really felt inside,
well not how she felt, but how Alyce thinks she felt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89