trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I call bull. She told him she wanted to move in order to manipulate him, like her suicide claims. When she didn't get the response she wanted to called mom and raged. Also, how come she doesn't journal about her family, her friends or anything other that TA? Obsession

NOW every human being is different?!? Convenient...

O/T but what is a yummy, easy casserole I can throw together and put in the oven so I can be free to watch Juan this afternoon? (I can hope)

So when Travis said nice things he was being manipulative, when he said mean things he was being abusive, when he contacted her he was being controlling, and when he didn't contact her he was using passive aggressive manipulation.

Can anyone find a win in there, talk about no win scenario .. actually giving someone a no win scenario, isn't that a form of emotional abuse?

It would appear it is impossible for any man to win according to the gospel of Alyce LaViolette.

Can someone tell me how many days the prosecution case lasted and how many days so far the defense has been boring us with this dribble? It seems they are intent on dragging this on until Starbucks names a drink after Jodi or the world ends, whichever comes first.

My sense of this woman is that - no matter what - if a woman went to her claiming abuse she would believe it without question.

Mimi's existence and importance to Travis in Spring 08 isn't on ALV's radar at all.

This testimony reminds me of a Sylvia Plath Poetry & Journal Reading that I went to in January.

LaViolette is "reading" and "interpreting" Arias' "body of work."

How does the testimony of LaViolette relevant? It seems as though anyone could get on the stand and give their opinion of Arias' fictional journal writings.

Eh...this is not to offend anyone because I grew up in the church, literally...
But it reminds me of people interpreting the Bible to suit their personal needs/beliefs. Zillion different interpretations depending on the person.

Yes admit it .. man = abuser. Womyn = victim. You can tell when it's abusive because it has a <mod snip>.

For my mental sanity today, this is working for me:

TV on, but on MUTE

Periodically look at the TV to make sure Juan hasn't started his cross :blushing:

Periodically read here when I get a chance to see reactions from fellow WSers have to say, reactions, reiterating the most important parts.

Ahhhhhh, yes. The only way I'll make it through these days when ALV is spewing her "expert" opinion. Gag me.

So when Travis said nice things he was being manipulative, when he said mean things he was being abusive, when he contacted her he was being controlling, and when he didn't contact her he was using passive aggressive manipulation.

Can anyone find a win in there, talk about no win scenario .. actually giving someone a no win scenario, isn't that a form of emotional abuse?

Well said Mrs. N :seeya:

Sorry for all the gifs... it's my way to deal with this *advertiser censored*! If you're annoyed or I am breaking some rules let me know...:seeya::beats:

tumblr_inline_mjw9lhSHyI1qz4rgp.gif

Not at all. I find them hysterical. Totally hysterical.

well according to Jodi's mom in the video just released.she says convinced her to move back to Yreka to be close to family. had nothing to do with Travis..she ran out of money. she probably slapped him when he said..good riddens or dont let the car door hit you on your well used azz on the way out!

Yep, totally agree. It's so obvious the only reason she moved was because her friend/roommate booted her out of her house and she literally had nowhere to go and couldn't afford a place on her own. She did not want to move, and I have to imagine that the jury sees that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ml202