trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #119

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope those journal entries are published by ABC so we can read them. Wonder how they got them.

Speaking of JD, the last time I saw her on Dr. Drew she did not do well and I haven't seen her since. Did she get axed for saying that she had nothing to add but would ask her two little dogs? Anybody know?

She was on DD Monday night and was great.

And help Jodi skip town to keep from being arrested. And attempt to sell forged documents that portrayed the victim as a pedophile. And post Jodi's artwork on ebay for monetary purposes. And mock the family of the man her daughter killed.

Sure Sandy sheds some tears while talking to the detective but considering the situation I would think she would be a bit more devastated that her daughter had just murdered another human being.

So, I don't have any empathy, sympathy, compassion, care or concern for this mother.

If any of this can be proven outside of tabloids....i would love to see it.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Where is JA getting this money she is supposedly loaning to TA. She is delusional n her journal as well.

OK, so, I have been occupied,

If your daughter was crazy (diagnosed with a REAL mental cray cray) would you think of it differently? I am talking about a real brain disorder.

Glad I wasn't seeing things!!! JW asks to approach, says something to the judge, the judge swings her head around to look at ALV, then calls a recess.

How in the he// did JW know ALV needed a recess??
Just a guess but immediately prior, ALV forgot the answer to a question about JA being happy for TA and Mimi and needed to re-read the journal to refresh her memory. She did look really pale at that moment. Perhaps she advised JW she wasn't well in the morning and when she couldn't give the rehearsed answers the DT wanted, they pulled the plug for today.

Journal entry courtesy ABC America

haven't written nothing newsworthy to report . . .turned down separate offers for dates . . . going to Brother .. .tonight for new members. . . she might go out with friends instead (we saw this in court earlier)

:eek: Showing part of her diary - talks about how she doesn't want to love him any more. "Shut it off, Wish I could stop, cut the circuit, CUT OFF ITS LIFE SOURCE"

Is this on Nancy Grace? I'm recording it now so I don't have to watch the commercials later tonight. :)

I worked all day and catching up, please excuse me if this has been asked. I'm presently watching HLN and they read a JA journal entry regarding JA depositing money into TA's account because he did not want to walk into the bank again. Isn't it easy to prove if a deposit was made into TA account and isn't easy to prove if that amount was deducted from JA's account?

Just when I think I can't despise her more...she gives me more reasons. These journals are BS

What they just showed on Nancy Grace - and the journal entry they showed in court today - gives me chills. She said she loves him and does not know how to not love him, something like that. She says she wishes it was like a light switch and she should duct tape it down; or better, cut off it's life source. That is what she did! She couldn't stop wanting him to love her, so she cut off his life source! Situation solved in her mind.

Narcissistic sociopath. Not surprised at all she wrote these things. Would like to know what the date on this one is however.

MOO

Convinced the journals were created after she murdered Travis.

After I heard that one about lovingly, soothingly calmed him down blah blah, I have to give this possibility some consideration. Who the heck writes that about themselves in their diary?

Wonder if Flores asked the parents about Doggy Boy?

FWIW, my take on the parent's calling the cops about the pot plants, I figured they had problems with disciplining her effectively and felt the need for something that might resonate with JA.
Does anybody else think that Doggyboy was the dog that got in the house that got her caught sneaking out as per her testimony? I may be off base because I love animals so much and want justice for Doggyboy too. She killed that dog and if he got her caught sneaking out, it could be the real reason she killed him instead of the diaper story.

I have never share this outside of my own family and closest of friends, but what the heck....
I was in a relationship with a man with true NPD. Everything you read about them is true. Everything you read about what happens to their victims is true.
I was not raised in a home with any violence, no abuse, just normal disagreements. My marriage was not abusive in any way. We parted for much more benign reasons.
Years later, in the relationship with the man with NPD, things were getting progressively advanced with his various methods of mental, psychological and emotional abuse of me. It never got physical.
One evening he was walking behind me in the living room. I was crying over something he had said or done. I heard him laugh, behind me. The next thing I knew, I was watching my right hand, balled in a fist, swing in front of me, to my left....I watched my fist connect with his temple and he flew to his right, down onto a sofa, stunned. It was as if I was watching a TV show, from a few feet away. I watched him get back up and then I watched myself shove him, the heels of my hands against his shoulders, and he went down again.
I was horrified and stunned. He was speechless.
I knew at that moment that if interacting with him could help produce that physical action it was time for me to GET OUT of the relationship.
I have never forgotten that moment. I 'snapped'. The thought of touching him never even flashed in my mind for a microsecond. I was disconnected from my hands and arms. It scared me that the disconnect could even happen.
I have tried over the years to figure out how I did that without even having a microsecond of thought about it. That is what it is to snap.
Not to plan a road trip, get gas cans, falsify journal entries....
Thanks for reading, I needed to share that.

Awww... Beach...I recently divorced my husband of 20 plus yrs. He was a very good man and a wonderful father...then he got in an accident and got addicted to pain meds...he then progressed to much harder street drugs.. I stuck with him and tried everything I could to help him through rehab and getting and staying clean..he would get clean and our life would start to be pretty good and boom...pull the rug out from under us..disappear for 4 or 5 days...spend his paycheck and be out drugging it up... with this addiction came alot of mental abuse ...
The last time he pulled one of his disappearing act, as soon as we figured it out my son had his debit card number, we immediately called and paid up all of our utilities and any other bill we could until his money ran out.
My son and I left and when we came back he was sitting on the sofa high as a kite and pulling his same old schtick about how sorry he was and blah blah blah ... Next thing I knew I was wacking him upside the head... it was totally unplanned and totally out of character for me. Like you said, I truly snapped.I ended up on the floor with a badly injured knee. My son took me to the ER.
Like you that was the point of no return for me. He begged and pleaded and I told him that it had come to physical violence and that someone was going to end up doing something to someone that could not be fixed. He said, you know I would never hurt you.. I told him NO... I am talking about me...If you keep hurting my son I dont know if I will snap again... I left and am now divorced and starting a new life with my son. Like you said, it wasnt planned and I still am a little dazed years later that I just snapped like that..
Jodi planned this...she carried it out ...and I hope she pays the ultimate price for it.

Where is JA getting this money she is supposedly loaning to TA. She is delusional n her journal as well.

Seriously! Wasn't he still paying her $200/month to clean his house? Who is the broke one!

The defense attorneys on HLN ... I just have to assume they are being paid to say dumb crap.

Hey, BeachGirlFromPA, I so appreciate you posting that. I have always wondered what it means exactly when people "snap." Thanks for having the courage to share your story. It broadened my understanding.

I guess I might as well take my thoughts as far as they've gone....

I have to admit that what terrified me most in all these years since that episode is wondering what would have happened had I been holding a knife or a gun.... I have never been so not in control of myself ever before. My own fist was not 'my own' at that moment. Had I had anything in my hand, I might not be typing here tonight. Before it happened to me, I couldn't begin to comprehend the process involved in physical touching or hurting another person without at least a split second of intent.
My life could have turned into a terrifying ordeal for all of us, him, me, my children, his family. I cannot even imagine.

where the heck do they get these "experts" for this show?!

holy heck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members