trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #119

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im watching this morning's proceedings from the circus that is a courtroom.

JA and JW on more than a few occasions look over to the jury, like this is all for the one juror.

He has her diaries. I wonder why he didn't bring this up when he was cross examining her. I don't know how he can get this in in rebuttal. Maybe with his own expert or with Flores.

Could JM ask ALV if JA ever told her about the gun she claims TA had/when she claims she found it/etc? And through that, pull this information out? Just wonderin'!

So Jodi was growing marijuana at home with her mother's tupperware?

Are you sure JA said he had the gun in 2007? I thought it was Jan 2008 she knew?

She said TA took it somewhere in Dec 2007 during her testimony (I believe it was on cross). She got kinda bungled up, we've heard a few stories about how many times she saw that gun.

ok so is anyone else thinking her mom knows more? Maybe she is in court everyday making sure not too much comes out. I wonder to what extent she helped Jodi?

If JA's mother was of the mind to help out JA, why would she offer information to LE regarding a missing gun JA had...which was ultimately found in the engine compartment of rental car #2?

:waitasec:

MOO

Great! I'll be listening/watching for you! :great:

But... please remind me never to e-mail Dr. Drew. I have a thick country drawl, was raised on a farm hauling hay... for real!
:floorlaugh:

Just so you know my REAL name is Renee!

:lol: And in clinical terms, she said

Jean C. is nutz if she believes what is coming outta her mouth.

There's a reason Jean C doesn't have her own show - biggest flipflopper on HLN

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I truly feel so very bad for JA's Mother. How very hard this all is and she was being so upfront and truthful with Flores. I get it, I'm so sorry for her :( this must be just.....

This has gone from car accident.... to train wreck.....to circus....to Pink Floyd laser show (no disrespect to PF :rocker:)....

To now--an undergraduate course in the "Theatre of the Absurd". If Jodi starts comparing herself to Sisyphis I will eat Steely Dan's sock....

This is beyond comprehension. Cue Twin Peaks theme....

Could that information come in the trial? I assume that JM has read the entire journal and knows about that entry. Why didn't he bring that up when he was questioning her? Was it not allowed?

I think he can bring it in on rebuttal.

Diane Downs also fabricated journals--not after the fact, but once she had made the decision to kill her kids. There was an obvious turning point in her journal, what had been all about her obsession with her lover, suddenly, about 10 days before she shot them, became all about how much she loved her kids.

Excellent post and insight. I think this is exactly what she did, along with taping phone sex conversations, etc.

Oh, I hope Juan has Travis' banking records and it shows Jodi was draining him, not like she wrote in her manipulating diary....she does not live in reality. ugh.
Imho, it seemed Travis was always fixing some drama or helping Jodi out of some fix, that co$t money. Perhaps she had to pay him back, Jodi seems to think repayment is loaning someone money. I wouldn't put it past her to hack his banking accounts/records (didn't he text something about her account being overdrawn?), she knows too much about ALL of his life....for someone soooo secretive about her own life.

My observations:

1. Juan washed that gray right out of his hair over the weekend. Lookin good Juan! Will you sign my cane?

2. Willette needs a haircut and her style of questioning is annoying. She makes statements followed by "Is that right?" and that's a question?

3. LaViolette seems to know her stuff but also comes off as completely naive. She has fallen hook, line, and sinker for what Jodi has been dishing out.

4. This is possibly the worst judge I've ever seen in action. Just lets it all in with no regard to the time that is continuously wasted.

5. HLN takes a commercial break every 2 minutes and it makes it really hard to follow a conversation.

Not yet . . we are all waiting patiently with baited breath . ..

I'm pseudo-transcribing snippits that I have not seen or heard before.

Not me! I guess I'll hope they cover them tomorrow on insession. Can't take a whole nite of hln.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member