trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyce doesn't look very well she looks tired... Willmott should move this direct along! How long does she plan on keeping Alyce on the stand? :sigh:

Jenipherh ‏@Jenipherh 1m
lol! “@momohutt: Oh man, the jury is gonna be pissed when they go home tonight watch T.V. and hear that Nurmi called them liars

HEARSAY
APPROACH
HEARSAY
APPROACH

today's pattern is set........

I dont understand how Alyce is allowed to talk about Travis and his other "realtionships".

Also, it seems the judge is a little fed up with the defense. She was snippy with Wilmott just now.

I wish the judge would quip in her best mom voice:

'No you may not approach. Sustained means sustained.'

I'm starting to think Donovan could be flipping rubber bands and the teach. . . ah, judge wouldn't notice. :(

Can't she be thrown out?!? How is nobody there noticing her behavior???

How could Nurmi call another witness at some point today????

Doesn't Juan get a crack at ALV BEFORE another witness can come up?

im watching this on a HUGE screen...and Jodi really did up her makeup today.
I know some thinks he has downplayed her looks today, but I just looked her on my TV and she most certainly had the makeup artist visit today...

will try and get some decent screen shots

I haven't seen this much makeup on her since I started watching. Maybe the red is bringing out the makeup....or she just visited Max Factor today

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1646&pictureid=15023

click on link for full size

Where is the Aunt??

Haven't seen her since last week when she was crying and someone (not mom) was comforting her. Maybe reality set in or they are having a tiff.

Merely speculating.

Mel

Oh Wilmott!!!

So now this expert is going to testify based on Jodi's journals and texts that she did not stalk Travis?

Unbelievable!

Just when I thought she was really ill, I see she reviewed some stuff..:what:

Will this testimony about stalking open the "door" to other evidence about Jodi's behavior?

Dangit all you Texas peeps! Makes me miss "home"...or what I considered home anyway. From California, but lived in Texas and felt more comfortable there than ever in California!

Now in Missouri, and would go back to Texas in a half a heartbeat if I could!

Ya'll come on back any old time ! :seeya:

Alyce gets to give her version of HER "impression" of Travis's correspondence with others. That seems wrong.

Gotta mix up my egg salad for lunch.

Hold down the fort everyone...and don't post too much or I will never catch up!

hehehehehehe!

Jenipherh ‏@Jenipherh 1m
lol! “@momohutt: Oh man, the jury is gonna be pissed when they go home tonight watch T.V. and hear that Nurmi called them liars

animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

How many times have you told someone you could not reach them because their phone messages were full?

I guess I ordered them to clean it up. huh?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams