trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, well Alyce, it wasn't a cute little cottage murder either.

No one can say Juan is "beating up" on this witness. She's dishing it out as much as he's giving it.

omg so Juan's finally up?.. sorry am behind and unable to watch live feed at the moment..so am totally dependant on you guys for a play by play, or better yet blow by blow of Juan vs. ALV..

THANKS IN ADVANCE YOU GUYS! :blowkiss:

This is FANTASTIC... Look at the gallery... they are covering their faces to muffle their laughter.

ROFMAO Alrighty then...so she left home because she was abused but couldn't escape Travis dispite living 1000 miles away. That make total sense, AL.......Not!!

hmmm... why does the judge sit there and let the whole front row laugh?

This woman is the true meaning of "defiance"

I would be laughing hysterically, like I am now, if I was in court.

This is awesome.

OMG This is gonna be BAD! Be prepared for the TH's to be talking carp about JM tonight!

I DISAGREE. I think they are going to LOVE him. Especially the way he is forcing her to evaluate Snow White as a battered woman. :giggle:
:floorlaugh:

Holy crap, I just said "oh screw off" out loud over JW's "Did you send Jodi books? Do you have a memory problem? Do you have feelings for Jodi" and Jodi's sickening little smirk. Yes, JW, so clever. Too bad the rest of your questioning was god awful. *clapd and swirls fingers around in the air*

I have the giggles. I can't help it.

Bah, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Tonite is going to be hilarious on HLN.

His message that this whole thing is a fairy tale is BRILLIANT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly