trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care how aggressive JM is, she is rude and very disrespectful. Not professional and definitely all JAlovey....

She's just like Jodi. The jury will definitely see it. She just won't answer the questions. Hilarious.

She thinks she's smarter than Juan. Bad line of thinking...

I guess Alyce doesn't know how to answer questions unless Wilmott spoon feeds her the answer.

Anybody else happy dancing watching Juan destroy this <mod snip>?

I was praying "God, please make it stop (Willmott)" when I went to make dinner. I came back, and it's JUAN!!! OMG - do you think that's what caused it? I LOVE YOU, JUAN!!!

ALV keeps looking at JW. Why? Is she going to protect her from big bad JM?

ALV is trying to figure out why JM is asking the question instead of just answering the question at hand.

Amazing, In actuality Martinez asks pretty concrete questions. ALV and Samuel have trouble saying "yes or no". Five minutes before Wilmott finished she said ALV used that continuum as Diagnostic tool. Then she couldn't saw "yes" to Martinez's questions.

Amazing

JHMO

Oh, the irony of a defense witness for JA to ask the prosecutor if he wants the truth?

She is NOT coming off as credible.

No, she's coming off as having to defend and cover up her lies.

I don't get these expert witnesses being so combative. If they were true professionals their opinions would not change and would not be threatened by cross-examination because they would be rock solid.

They are only harming themselves and the defense with their attitudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzee2741