trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she says there was nothing negative, how can she say she doesn't remember anything without being shown? That's not a whole lot to ask - she should be able to recall a few.

I'm keeping my eyes on #5, but can't see her face.

The man sitting behind her, however, has the biggest smile on his face! He's enjoying this. Lol

Darn! I am just on a break and watching HLN which is behind!!!! Maybe I will wait and take my break later. How is he doing?

OMG This is gonna be BAD! Be prepared for the TH's to be talking carp about JM tonight!

They are just jealous that they don't have the passion and drive he does.

Nor have they won 1/3rd of the cases he has!

Yahoo! So glad its Juan time.

imo

She is afraid to answer because she knows Juan is going somewhere but she doesn't know where. If she were agenda-free it wouldn't matter where he was going, she could answer truthfully without fear.

JA didn't write anything negative about anything cause it was all a fairy tale.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Of course she didn't advance in PPL. She is a grifter and is too lazy to do the required work.

so she can not marry him but with her he would hit the wife jackpot...:fence:

I posted this last night on another thread. I know many of us never get to read all the postings on all the threads every day. I thought this was worth bringing over for everyone to see.

We know that the gun and the DVD player were stolen at the same time from JA's grandparents house. Pay close attention to this you tube video. It stands to reason JA was responsible for the robbery after watching this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...qVSYgD68#t=63s

He doesn't need to back off...........this woman is arrogant and aggressive. He needs to go toe to toe with this biased witness.

Go get 'er Jaun.

Bring it back to Travis being the REAL DV victim in this case.

IMO

I agree! She sat there and called Travis an abuser with ZERO evidence. It's bull%$#& and I'm tired of Jodi being portrayed as the victim.... I say do your thing, Juan.

:great:I love the memory remarks. She and JW earned them.

Here we go!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I wish we had court on Friday, but this gives the good doc a taste of how this will proceed.

Why do all the defense witnesses think that JM is trying to trick them? If there testimony is solid, why would they think that?

Kind of like Judge Judy, If you're going to go into court and be grilled by Juan or Judy - you better be 100% honest and come correct.

Judge Judy calls it "you better show up to court with clean hands" or you get demolished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo