trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has she SEEN the crime scene pictures of the 'perpetrator'? It is so repulsive that if she had seen Travis' mutilated body, that she apologized to this murderer upon first meeting her....*shudder*

I think she apologized because she had already decided JA was an abused and battered woman. Give me a freakin' break.

We need to return to this from time to time. THIS is taking this case seriously.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 41
Is there a chance ALV really has been so sheltered from all the Trial info and only has what the DT gave her, and really did not know about all the lying?

(which she would not by not watching like she was told) meaning if she really didn't see anything then she might have a very narrow skewed opinion.

JM needs to jump on Dr S and his tests here. It would be epic

I think Willmott has a skin coloured welt on her right cheek.

I'm not sure what you're seeing, as I'm not watching TV right now. But while ALV was testifying last week, it seemed that JW was making weird faces. To me, it was like she was relating to what ALV was saying, maybe because she has experience with domestic violence personally.

I suggested that ALV had "feelings" for JA a while ago...cost me three days.. So be vewy vewy careful...:floorlaugh:

Has she SEEN the crime scene pictures of the 'perpetrator'? It is so repulsive that if she had seen Travis' mutilated body, that she apologized to this murderer upon first meeting her....*shudder*

I think she apologized because she had already decided JA was an abused and battered woman. Give me a freakin' break.

Totally agree

The very fact that she used her daughter as an example of who she would apologize to for invading their privacy is very telling. To me that is saying she equates JA with her daughter. The fact that she felt the need to apologize at all tells me she sympathized with JA and possibly at some level empathized. What is it about JA that makes people want to send her things? I just don't get that. I was in therapy for 2 years and never received a gift from her. This wasn't therapy it was an assessment. There should have been no emotional connections to give an unbiased opinion.

holy crap.

JA thinks she had the same IQ as Einstein.

Her IQ is as high as Einstein ???

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

What? Did she really believe that? Did we get the actual number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose