trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #128

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather see her crossed by my thesis committee.

dude I don't think she could handle that. She is still of the opinion that if you send a defendant that you HAVE NEVER MET, five or six or ten books to read based on what you will be testifying to as an expert that this okay.

It wasn't prep.. just because the inmate was bored.

Yet she tells the inmate within the five minutes of meeting her that she is sorry for her domestic violence experience.

glad juan called this out: it is wrong

I have never understood why some are so determined that they didn't have sex that day. It requires a great deal more mental gymnastics to believe they didn't than it does to believe they did.

They didn't.

My parents never did either

And my teachers were never married and they lived in their classrooms at school...

We can each think what we want to think about their having sex that day. But, the fact is that because there is not any proof that they had sex and there were no photos of them having sex, we will never know. So, it's kind of a moot point.

Maybe she was forcing him via gunpoint, taking her own pics with a timer, who knows with this girl. She holds the truth for hostage, keeps it to herself, does not want anyone else to know, its all hers... creepy gal
Oh my God..lol.. I'm certain I'm not the first and I know I'll not be the last that tells you just how much they LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Your Username!!!! Love it!:D

Oh and welcome to Websleuths!!!

We can each think what we want to think about their having sex that day. But, the fact is that because there is not any proof that they had sex and there were no photos of them having sex, we will never know. So, it's kind of a moot point.

Exactly!

When the defendant wrote her manifesto she was still in Siskiyou County Jail in California claiming the ninjas committed the heinous murder.
What nonsense do you think is in that manifesto?!? SMH

If anyone on here wants the gynecological evidence indicating that JA had sex, from what was on the pics here ya go. Yes JA showed signed of recent sexual activity, possible previous piercing. No medical way to tell whether there was "back door" sex. Any further questions, pm me.

She could have done whatever it was to prove she had sex, to herself. In addition, we haven't seen what Jodi looks without having sex/penetration/etc. So, we can't really compare.

A small point <maybe> about AVL padding her CV as a"keynote speaker" Does that NOT jack up your rate at speaking engagements?

AVL appears to have issues with ethics. As in, lets see what I can do to just slide by. Funny thing is JA ruined ALV. Trouble is, Alyce just hasn't figured that out yet. Dick and Alyce = garbage in and garbage out. Jodi is the Landfill.

I have to agree with Laviolette that Travis wasn't afraid of Jodi. Had he been afraid of her, he wouldn't have had sex with her on that fateful day. What man can rise to the occasion with a woman whom he deems has the undoubtful potential to harm him?

Here's what I think is so crazy...ALV states in HER OWN BOOK that when a man is the victim in an abuse situation he often cannot admit it and is often NOT THAT AFRAID of her because he is usually bigger and stronger and doesn't really believe her capable of serious physical harm, or that they could defend themselves against such an attack. She writes that when a female abuser produces a weapon as an "equalizer" then the men take it seriously and are really afraid. I'd say a big knife and a gun would fit the bill here and I can't understand why ALV seems so reticent to admit the probability or even the possibility that Travis was stalked, abused, and killed, by the perpetrator, Jodi.

YES, the fear and the stalking were brought in today. When ALV opened that door I was cheering for the prosecution. Their hands were tied until she brought it up, but now it's been nicely laid out for them. By a defense witness.

You gotta love karma. It's soooo sweet. :great:

Yes!!
Juan put the brakes on the crazy train known as the defense!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She could have done whatever it was to prove she had sex, to herself. In addition, we haven't seen what Jodi looks without having sex/penetration/etc. So, we can't really compare.

You would have to raise the specter of some kind of comparative analysis. ;)

Is there any possibility whatoever of JA being acquitted??

There's always a possibility of anything, right? Like monkeys might fly out of my derrière tonight. Aliens from the planet Fringus might kidnap me from my bed and use their probe on me. A young woman might murder her toddler, party for a month without reporting her missing, and abandon her body in a swamp, and be acquitted. You never know, till its over.

ITA.

It's easy for them to sling poop from inside the safety of a studio. Let any of them trade places with JM, who has had to deal with non responsive, control freaks who don't know the meaning of "yes or no."

They've done nothing but toss JM under the bus all trial long.

Eiglarsh is the worst about that. The guy is a salt lick.

I know how you feel. I get so upset to hear the TH contestantly critiquing juan. Like earlier today an atty commented that juan was taking to long, We have sat day after day after day and I mean long dragged out days of wilmott leading the witness,putting words into her mouth, giggling being rude and petulant.

Very unprofessional behaviour, than here com the Hln talking heads and their attorneys with their negative comments ,the minute juan opens his mouth.

dear juan the victims advocate, the one and only one that gives a hoot about what the family is going thru. He's the voice for travis
RANT OVER

Didn't we have this Bold Accusation already? Am I going nuts?

Maybe they were just playing naked backgammon and using the KY to make the pieces slide easier on the board...

Considering the suggestions of sex photos using a timer in that phone call, I've only seen posed pics of JA and two pics of TA in which it looked like he was sleeping naked on top of his comforter in one, with a battle of KY conveniently placed, and another where he looks awoken, surprised and throwing the bottle at the photographer.

Don't see any sex in those photos. And considering Det Flores suggested it in the interview, I can see why she would have gone with that when she finally ad to admit she was there. As with all things JA, if she says it, doubt it.

MOO

exactly ..

It does not matter one bit whether JA and the victim had intercourse that day.

Not. One. Bit.

It does not matter if they rolled around in the sheets until 2 minutes before the "shower" photos. Because what happened to Travis Alexander was premeditated murder, perpetrated by a woman who had the foresight to bring along with her two different weapons, in order to enact a very particular type of murder upon him.

Sex before, or no sex before? IMO, it doesn't matter. She planned it. She planned it.

:moo:

There's always a possibility of anything, right? Like monkeys might fly out of my derrière tonight. Aliens from the planet Fringus might kidnap me from my bed and use their probe on me. A young woman might murder her toddler, party for a month without reporting her missing, and abandon her body in a swamp, and be acquitted. You never know, till its over.

:floorlaugh: Okay, good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member