trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dog-slap-gif.gif

OMG this is hilarious!!!!! Thank you for keep some levity in this nonsense!!

wow is it just me or is these so called questions ALV had for Jodi..sound like stuff Jodi repeated on the stand

Once again, it sounds like ALV didn't prepare well for her testimony. She read a lot of stuff - a long time ago - and hasn't refreshed her recollection of what she read.

Right, but she has absolutely NO issues remembering anything that will help Jodi.

She looks like she is going to have a medical issue on the stand. I doubt she has let a man control her like this is a very long time

"I'm an expert in Domestic Violence, not orgasms"!!! LOLOL!

LOL. Did she really say that? Wow!:floorlaugh: She's not an expert in butt sex either! :blushing:

Thanks guys for all the updates. I have to wait until I go home and listen to Sirus radio and follow our mighty leader Juan!

Wow, I think the DT could have pulled in stranger off the street and 50-50 that person would make a better "expert" witness than ALV.

The hanging-in-there award should go to detective Flores --- sitting there, awake, throughout the whole trial. Congrats.

How many marriages that may have been saved did this pathetic excuse for a "professional" destroy in the past 30 years? :what:

To "copy" Horace Finkelstein ;), with a different name though...

I don't like Jennifer Willmott

I feel like Juan and Det. Flores are the Batman and Robin if Arizona!

JA choose the wrong state to stalk and kill a man, fo show!

As I said, in nearly 20 years I've never seen this happen, but if the judge has repeatedly warned a witness about something and they continue to disregard her admonishments, I would think she could hold them in contempt.

AZ Lawyer - thanks so much for your insight & expertise! Do you find it unusual for an "expert witness" to come off as this biased and un-objective? just curious..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo