trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's exactly the same -- just admit it, Alyce, that is what you said about perpetrators ..they look for stupid excuses to remain in contact like JODI did, although Alyce wants to attribute this behavior to Travis.

Wish Alyce had listened to Jodi's testimony

I bet she's wishing she had too!

Is the 'recall previous testimony' helpful for the state or defense?

I love how Jody is telling JW when to object what to object to
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Do I see empty seats? What a shame on the best day in court so far.

Attachments

• court.jpg
    court.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 44
Stalking by groceries .. really Jodi? Man what kind of weirdo is she. Also lots of weirdo religious stories pop up in Jodi's stories, She has a form of 'magical thinking' going on that's rather creepy.

I've always wondered if she poisoned any of the groceries she bought for him. We know she doesn't have a kind selfless bone in her demonic body. Actually I'm surprised she's never treated someone to a "special Starbucks" drink (with their own money of course).

Clearly Alyce was only given limited information and it was presented out of the larger context to paint Jodi as a victim. And Alyce kind of let the cat out of the bag earlier that "someone" coached her how to testify and gave her parameters about which information she should consider. Alyce is worn out -- probably feels a bit used and tricked at this point but she's a grown up and should have anticipated this, having all that expert experience with abusers and liars.

Anybody know what happened to JA's aunt? She's not in court anymore.

JW to judge: objection, the hypothetical is not true.

DavisJim-Garfield-16-Duh-sj.jpg

I want Juan to bring up the jealousy of Bobby cheating on her!!
And Matt cheating on her.
And supposedly Travis cheating on her.

No Jealousy??? She confronts their cheaters!!!

That's right Alyce, some people don't let go after a relationship ends!! You said it for yourself. DUH..took you 5 years.

She will choke herself before she admits this about JA. It only applies in her mind to TA!

After Bobby moves away to Medford post break-up JA goes to Medford to visit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper