trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of her stalking behavior! Yowza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The expert just admitted the "perpetrator" was afraid of the "victim" because of her stalking!

tumblr_m5s0r4F2hG1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif

wow. Jodi fits her EVERY point under TERRORISM!!! he can literally go point by point and lay it on Jodi.

damn.

BAM!!!!!

Juan puts JODI on the ABUSE CONTINUUM!!!!! :hero:

I love that he is fitting Jodi's behavior into her chart! :great:

I totally HATE that she says "Mr. Martinez" in her answers, it's condescending and wastes time

Since when are defense attorneys allowed to take a break, in the middle of court, to coach their witness how to answer an upcoming question? Unreal! :banghead:

How is it that Juan uses the continuum word for word essentially yet he's always managing to mischaracterize it? Oh yeah... it's all based upon what ALV defines things as and what suits her agenda.

OMGosh!! Ugh!!

Ha! Recess was to allow JW to tell ALV to give up the stalking in the letter...or else, something very, very bad will be allowed to be asked by JM.

OMG! This woman is UNREAL! Stalking is stalking is stalking is stalking. S-T-A-L-K-I-N-G!!!!

Wow, seriously, she is just digging herself into a deeper hole. The jury knows she was stalking him and now she will not admit that the stalking applies to Jodi on Travis not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech