trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something just dawned on me as I'm trying to figure out why TA would have told JA he loved her..

What does everyone think about maybe there is some truth to a pamplet being given and asking to get some help but instead of it being JA giving Travis information on getting help for being a pedo. it was Travis giving JA information on getting help for her controlling crazy behavior ?????????????
Exactly what I think. JAs mom told the police that someone tried to call a Hotline regarding JAs actions that seemed bipolar. She changed the story from someone trying to get help for her (which happened) to her trying to get help for Travis (completely made up)!

Is it just me or does JAs choice of wardrobe & hairstyle today actually gives her the physical look of a stalkerish type gal? You know in the movies/tv nerdish lookin girl with glasses watchin the cool football player between books in the library????

I agree. I've thought all along that the defense has made her look a little too homely and IMO the look has translated into a psycho vibe. I think they would have been a little better off it they had gone for the "girl next door" look as opposed to to the "creepy lady peeking in my window" look.

If JA is found NOT GUILTY and is released into our society, only to kill again (because she will); I hope we all hold this woman accountable!

Not only hold her accountable but the incompetence of this Judge and the Jury for seriously being that STUPID. I am worried, I seriously am. I am afraid there is ONE juror that is going to mess this trial up. I am mentally preparing myself for an outcome that will NOT be what we are all hoping for. I just can't get my hopes up like I did with the Casey Anthony Case. It's just too painful.

1. IMO, after they were open and honest with the first 3 or 4 potential experts, when ALV came along the DV figured Enough with the full disclosure, this is what we will show you to get what we need at trial.

2. Also IMO, that doesn't excuse ALV for what she is doing to Travis and his family. Her investigation was incomplete and her work is shoddy.

:cow:

Not to beat a dead horse, but Alyce, Jodi and TA were NOT married or committed, what are you thinking? What was TA's commitment supposed to be to her? A written, notarized confirmation that the relationship was over? What about those shades o' grey? Should TA have to ask Jodi's permission before dating? When are you due back on your home planet?

HLN is so behind I just got the "shades of gray" comment by ALV. LORDY LORDY~

Her not giving straight answers? I bet that the DT told her and JA that. Don't get caught in a yes or no. Skirt around..

ALV is done. She is showing her bias, The dead one is Travis. The man with his throat slit..

Not the crazy woman sitting at the end of the DT table sketching and having extra lunch.

All but the socks...I made that up. But god help me, she probably did take a trophy or two. And he caught her in the closet and scared the bageezers out of him. He told his friends and they reported that to the police after he died.

Does the jury know about JA hiding in the closet? I get so confused about what has and hasn't been said in front of the jury. :crosseyed:

OMG! This the greatest!

Total and complete destruction of ALV

Double Bonus: JM gets to point out over and over again that TA was "very scared" of JA and he gets to say "stalker" over and over again. The defense sits there utterly helpless as there big witness is getting pummeled, while, at the same time being used to introduce works like stalker, liar and manipulator, in reference to the killer.

Great Stuff!

I hope JM brings up Travis' conversation with the Bishop about JA where he says that if he doesn't show up to Sunday dinner one day he's probably dead. Would that seem like fear to ALV?

Exactly.

And didnt this witness write a book called " Why Battered Women Stay" or something like that?

Yes, I believe that is part of the complete title - something like "It Could Happen to Anyone" - then, "why battered women stay". Haven't read it.

ALV simply will not acknowledge that Travis was a battered man.

I still have a hard time with it's all in the context, but then it was taken out of context. Am I missing something? She has a list.... She is doubling down and I hope Juan continues to destroy her reputation.

I love you ILTBP... ALV has managed to destroy her own reputation.

Went to the range and I have missed the entire day so far.

Any bombshells?

Quick summary of testimony: Men are bad, therefore they always are to blame for every bad situation . Women are good, and always the victim of a man in some way. You can plug in whatever names you want & you've got some expert testimony.

Not for nothing but most guys who feel they are being stalked probably don't take it as seriously as women should (i.e., restraining orders, calling police, etc.). Sense of "I can take care of myself and defend myself against any woman"...
You are so, so right. They face a lot that female abuse victims might not necessarily have to - sometimes even the cajoling and ridicule of their own family and friends.

I'm just guffawed and very, very sad she's considered an expert in domestic violence after hearing her testimony. I really don't have words to express it.

tumblr_m6r51gZKMO1r9ez18o1_r1_400.gif

::HUGS:: Thanks Weebles. I needed that. A lot.

Is it just me or does JAs choice of wardrobe & hairstyle today actually gives her the physical look of a stalkerish type gal? You know in the movies/tv nerdish lookin girl with glasses watchin the cool football player between books in the library????

I love days that she doesn't get to wash her hair....HLN will call it a "new hairdo" but in reality --- just needs a wash....ITA with your remark:seeya:

I wonder if any of the female victims of domestic violence that ALV has counseled were ever stalked? I bet so! And I'd bet that ALV still considered that stalking even if the female victim didn't take any sort of action. She will never discount a female victim's account of stalking or abuse, no matter what proof there is or is not.

I still have a hard time with it's all in the context, but then it was taken out of context. Am I missing something? She has a list.... She is doubling down and I hope Juan continues to destroy her reputation.

Oh, she just thinks she's clever. "My evaluation is based on the big picture." Therefore, it matters not what details contradict the evaluation. They are all unimportant, because only the totality matters. As though that makes sense.

I think she is attempting to use a Taoist approach, but she is forgetting that in Taoism the totality never excludes the details. Neither can exist without the other. Naturally, I don't think there would be any point in beginning that conversation with her. Talk about an endless discussion -- does darkness require light? May light exist without it? Brother.

Next time I'm having one of those "ok...which one of you broke the lamp" moments with my three year old twin daughters, I'm going to call Juan Martinez and ask him to talk with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela