trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV's "time out" remark yesterday was on a par with Jodi's "when men like you are screaming at me". RS must have had a memorable one-liner, too, but I can't recall what he said. Anyone remember one of his zingers?

i'm getting less and less familiar with what that means the longer this trial goes on!!

I told my kids last night to just give me a few weeks, I'll be back to being a mom again.

They didn't think that was very funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GumShoe209 View Post
Hey next time wave - I'm in Flat Rock MI

LanieFI
Howdy neighbor!

:seeya: Redford Township here. Darn 1 little thunder knocked that horrible Dish tv out. Gonna miss all the duhfense talking heads.:great:

I wuv me some Juan, Justice for Travis

Is anyone else already fretting about when we don't have Juan to look forward to nearly every day?

Do you mean after cross examination or after this trial?

(Yes to both for me, btw)

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Counsel heads back to chambers. No sign of #JodiArias yet. Wild doesn't like delays.

Thanks! I will try and get better photos once momma calms down a bit. If she behaves like all of us moms she will be soon trying to get me to be with them so she can get a break. Fingers crossed on some new baby cows as well.

tumblr_mhkzdiFisH1qzizmho3_250.gif

Ok, if you are trying to get in shape, or might want to start...

5 situps for every Mr. Martinez
5 pushups for every objection
Squats during all sidebars

We could all be in great shape for summer

This is an awesome idea!!!

I am re-watching the trial from yesterday. I just cannot get over how blatantly ALV is acting as the defense puppet; She immediately repeats back the objections overruled from the defense in her responses. It’s quite funny to me to watch her try and repeat back what JW says, even when it doesn’t make sense. The objections about the hypothetical JM poses is a good example of what I’m talking about. ALV is evading answering the question, JW objects that there is no evidence of Daniel Freeman testifying about the fight. Next answer from ALV, “I have no evidence of that.” Puppet puppet puppet. How many times do we need to establish that we are talking hypothetically? She won’t admit anything that JM asks. Even if she just said it, he can repeat back to her and she’ll deny it. JM should whip out some reverse psychology on this woman. He can feed her questions that are the opposite of what he wants her to admit. She’ll argue the opposite of anything he poses, just as a blanket principle. Thanks for listening, my thoughts are all over the place, but I had to get this off my chest =)

Since we have spent so much time looking @The Great Seal of Arizona -

Arizona’s great seal is ringed by the words “Great Seal of the State of Arizona” on the top, and “1912”, the year of Arizona’s statehood, on the bottom. The motto Ditat Deus, “God Enriches”, lies in the center of the seal. Under the motto is a scene that portrays Arizona’s landscape, climate, and industry. A miner stands in the hills with his pick axe and shovel. In the distance, a brilliant sun rises over the hills. And below, a fertile irrigated field springs to life.

Article 22, Section 20, Design of the State Seal from the Arizona State Consitution.

http://www.netstate.com/states/symb/seals/az_seal.htm

The 'Great Seal of Arizona' contains the 4 (5) C's of Arizona: Cattle, Cotton, Copper, Climate & (Citrus).

I'm old school don't count Citrus but whatever ;)

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Counsel heads back to chambers. No sign of #JodiArias yet. Wild doesn't like delays.

That would be an excellent point for Juan to bring up when he's done with her. One of his last questions: "Ma'am, do you realize you've made XAMOUNT of dollars advocating for the defendant in this case?...Was it worth it to you?"

yes, and he could also say "and you have no notes, can't remeber half the stuff you're asked about, all for that amount of money"..and then ask her do you think that is professional?

I am really looking forward to hearing the juror's questions. I wonder if ALV will get to make long explanations or will the Judge make her answer yes or no.

I love it when the prosecutor is a bulldog and JM is perfect.

I am doing 10 squats and/or 10 leg lifts each time JW says this today. Need to tone up this arse before summer. :facepalm:

Just saw your post we are on the same wavelength today!! I had posted the below right after you....so I edited it a little...

Workout the Websleuth Way
Ok, if you are trying to get in shape, or might want to start...

5 situps for every Mr. Martinez
5 pushups for every objection
Squats during all sidebars
10 Leglifts (5 each) everytime JA whispers in JW ear

We could all be in great shape for summer[/QUOTE]

You forgot to mention that anyone who breaks the rules will get their knuckles struck with a ruler.

wow. memories. I grew up in the TX school system in the 70s/80s when spanking was allowed in schools!! When I was in kindergarten, my teacher would make us open our bare hands and she would it hard with a ruler. It was public school and allowed!! In high school, the principal had a paddle and kids would actually get hit with it!!

...how things have changed.

According to Wild About Trial, counsel just went back into chambers......sigh.....

ALV's "time out" remark yesterday was on a par with Jodi's "when men like you are screaming at me". RS must have had a memorable one-liner, too, but I can't recall what he said. Anyone remember one of his zingers?

"I beg your pardon sir"!

My all time fave courtroom outburst is "How about THAT Mr Fung"! From OJ days.

YOU? You're a sweetheart!

:noooo:

((hug)) how kind of you..

but...dont let my innocent looks fool you, some times i have the mouth of a sailor, no offense to sailors, lol

eta..all the men on my side of the family have served in the navy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState