trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been against death penalty all 67 years of my life until now. Sincerely hope she is put to death.

I've always felt that it should only apply to the worst of the worst. Timothy McVay, Darlie Routier, those men who dragged James Baird (sp?) to death, etc. If our system wasn't so eager to push people out of jail and reduce their sentences, I might not feel that way. This lady needs to be in isolation for the rest of her life, at the very least. She needs the DP.

I really wish I could speak to Juan. Unless there is some proof that I don't know about, I don't believe TA and JA had sex before he was killed. The pictures taken in the bedroom don't prove anything. The comforter is still on the bed. The pics of Jodi could have been done by her w/camera set on a timer. The pics of Travis look more like she took them after making him lie down on the bed (no erection). I tend to believe Travis was under duress from the moment Jodi arrived. If they had slept first as she says, why is the bed made??

The reason this is important is because the theory that they slept together that day discredits Travis' fear of Jodi. They really need to take another look at this. I believe Travis was indeed scared of Jodi at that point. I don't think he would have slept with her at that point. I think she slipped into his house day and held him under duress from that point on. Again, if they slept first as she says, why is the bed already made?? If Travis was "into" the pics being taken on the bed....why no erection?

:facepalm: the bed is NOT made.

The brown you see are his SHEETS..........

I dont get why its so hard to believe they had sex. Have you SEEN the pics of Little Miss JA's rump from that day? There is NO DOUBT they had sex. And the red area on TA's groin....... I dont beleive that is normal. Normal after sex, maybe. But Ive NEVER seen a man with red "junk" without being stimulated in some way.

Just sayin.

:banghead:

:floorlaugh:

Please tell me this isn't a nudist-sponsored event.

Sounds like it, doesn't it? LOLOLOL
It's a huge BBQ event in Salisbury, MD and it's pretty cool...but even before this trial I had to chuckle at all the ads for it. Huge letters....Hey! Let's PORK in the PARK.... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Ugh, was going over the testimony from this morning. JM is asking about JA's "family of origin issues" in relation to stalking. ALV is of course saying JA is perfect. She looks over to the family section and Samantha is crying...ALV looks down, then looks over at JA coloring away. How how HOW can this woman do this? I don't care how much money is at stake, HOW can she possibly believe the carp she's spewing?

:furious:

I wished JM would have said "Let's consider this hypothetical. Girl and Boy break up. Boy decides to move to where Girl lives...within "blocks" of Boy. Boy goes to Girl's house uninvited. Boy looks through window watching Girl w/ new Boy. Now, ALV would you consider this stalking?"

I BET she would:twocents:

"Most of the men in my group would not consider that stalking, Mr. Martinez."

Of course, I'm being paid $300/hour to get a jury to go easy on a torture-murderess, but that's beside the point...

32c50abadcdfa6af4ff319eaa4ec95d3.JPG

Eeeewwww...!!! :what: :eek: :what:

Chelly I have always been on the fence about it....but there are just certain crimes that are so heinous, that they definitely deserve it.

The only thing I'm on the fence about is whether Jodi would prefer the solitude of death row over hobnobbing with hardened prisoner clientele.

Form the Det. Flores support page on Facebook. Just Beautiful.

I really like the way it appears that Travis has his arm on JM shoulder. Almost like he is saying, "You are my voice now, let me be heard"

I wish that when the snarky <unusual person> asked Juan if he'd ever seen, "When Harry Met Sally" that he'd have asked her if she had seen, "Fatal Attraction"?

Per Alyce shooting a man and stabbing him 28 times...is not bad. She only sees grey.

I really want to know who the new girl is...more $$$$$$$ to Arizona?

I really wish I could speak to Juan. Unless there is some proof that I don't know about, I don't believe TA and JA had sex before he was killed. The pictures taken in the bedroom don't prove anything. The comforter is still on the bed. The pics of Jodi could have been done by her w/camera set on a timer. The pics of Travis look more like she took them after making him lie down on the bed (no erection). I tend to believe Travis was under duress from the moment Jodi arrived. If they had slept first as she says, why is the bed made??

The reason this is important is because the theory that they slept together that day discredits Travis' fear of Jodi. They really need to take another look at this. I believe Travis was indeed scared of Jodi at that point. I don't think he would have slept with her at that point. I think she slipped into his house day and held him under duress from that point on. Again, if they slept first as she says, why is the bed already made?? If Travis was "into" the pics being taken on the bed....why no erection?

Thanks for this post! I never really believed they had sex either - I couldn't wrap my mind around how he could be so disgusted with her in his text and then allow her to stay in his bed.

I haven't seen any of the bed photos, and don't care too, so I didn't realize the bed was made!

Wow, I cant believe I missed that - ALV actually used the word "porking?"

What a curious and exceptionally crude word choice - and from an older, self described "old fashioned" person. I've tried to keep my criticism of her to just how I feel about her testimony but now I just have to say: She's just nasty!!

Panic set in . . . lost all connectivity to the internet! Aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!

After check 3 computers, calling the internet provider - messing around with wires, cords, and such for 45 min . . . . texted the hubby and told him . . . he has me push one button and magically I am back!
Know whatcha mean... trying to live on AZ and ES time.. monitor crashed, watching on minute tablet (NO HLN) until end of court today.. then I'm gonna move a BIG flat screen in here and hook up as monitor only. Wanna see Juan ever BIGGER!!

I couldn't agree more. I have always felt the JA pics she took herself using a tripod and timer and that she had all intention of killing him that day from the moment she entered the house he was under her control.
I believe he would have texted someone something, such as " omg you won't believe who showed up here today" while she was in the shower, restroom so on. I'm 33 and I know with my generation we text all the time and I know from this case Travis was part of that trend. Also with his large group of friends I feel someone would have known she was there, and since no one knew I believe she had him at gun point from the time she got there IMO

Will Juan let stand the disgusting, "porking a little girl" that was spewed out of <unusual person>s lying mouth? :furious:

I think that's what made Sam cry....it was said but no follow up.

Oh, I hope not. :(

I :eek: when Jodi gets right in JW's face. Unfortunately, Wilmott has allowed her client to do this and goes along with it. JW should have made it clear to Jodi that she must stay in her own space and not invade that of her attorney. It's obvious that Jodi is in control. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member