trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. They probably didn't even use the report because he would have been convicted if they did!

AVL said it was an appeal- they probably withdrew the appeal after they saw her report. There is a difference in being HIRED on behalf of a man and writing a favorable report on him. She did not clarify what her actual opinion was in the report. It could have been: yes he committed DV but due to his rotten childhood he deserves a lesser sentence.

It would be hysterical to see her just totally lose it on the stand.

I bet the new juror question is; "You said at the beginning of the trial that you don't lie on your CV. JM just proved you do. Why did you lie to us?"

Well I want to see someone lose it before this trial is over. The list of perspective candidates seems to only grow with each DT witness. After the episode today though, the safe money is on Wilmott. It's always the ones that seem the most normal.

In honor of:
Grilled%20Cheese%20Day_0.jpg

No wonder I am craving grilled cheese today. I will have one and Jodi won't.

When did Nurmi and Wilmott have a falling out? Seems like they don't even acknowledge each other anymore

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

@Sassy*****2u No there are no juror questions in the bin.
View conversation

If she only testified in one or two, wouldn't those STICK OUT in her mind?!?
Yes!!!!

(I've volunteered in DV advocacies in two countries over the past several years. I can tell you exactly how many men have reached out in person for assistance, that I'm aware of, because it's rare enough to remember. I couldn't possibly even guess at the number of women though. I don't even have a great memory and I remember each one of them vividly.)

JM: Ma'am, would you're assessment in this case be any different if you find out the defendant has been lying?

ALV: I'm not sure what you mean, Mr. Martinez.

JM: Ma'am, if all the the lies in this case were pointed out to you, would that change your evaluation of DV?

ALV: No it would not, Mr. Martinez.

JM: No further questions.

Can someone summerize what I missed today so far? Just got home. What Arias lie?

some of todays testimony was pseudo-transcribed . . . . see post numbers in the "tags" at the bottom of the page.

Well I want to see someone lose it before this trial is over. The list of perspective candidates seems to only grow with each DT witness. After the episode today though, the safe money is on Wilmott. It's always the ones that seem the most normal.

She has always appeared to be anything but to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap