trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she say it's the degree of name calling? I've had clients bring me tapes off their answering machines where every 5 to 10 minutes there is a new threatening call using name calling and cursing so much I couldn't tell if the abuser ever needed to breathe. So . . . oh, p u l e z z z!

ALL of these questions good for prosecution. Their last hope has just sunk.

FYI Laviolette, DelaRosa and Willmott waltzed in to the Palomar for dinner last night. Of all the restaurants near the court, they go to the one where ALL the media stay and where we go for our Happy Hours after court.

I call that BAITING.

You'd think they'd steer clear of ANY restaurant around the courthouse area. Go a few miles away. Gah! :furious::bang head: They are just looking for trouble.

Q: How can you know that Jodi's BS story was not a lie, not the actual subject, but the story she told you.

A: I can't know if it was not a lie.

So, in a culinary kind of way, Mr. Martinez brought home the bacon and now the jury is at the prep table in anticipation of a mighty fine Justice Meal for Travis and his family!

Bon appetit

How is a JW redirect even possible at this point. This is beyond salvageable...

I think that JW will go back over all of the questions asked by jurors that seemed to reflect negatively on Jodi. :moo:

I'm fuming with her dragging in history as an example. Let me tell you folks, historians do not assume that all written sources are accurate or reflect "truth." We have to corroborate our evidence carefully and that is an extraordinarily meticulous process. That really frosted my flakes. Once again, speaking about something she is entirely unqualified to comment upon.

Well remember, she pointed out she is not a history major when she was unable to recall facts.

Q: do you believe someone who says 'No Jury will ever convit me' is a person who suffers from low self-esteem.

A: It sounds like a very foolish thing to say, to me.

I would pay a hundred bucks to see JA's face when that question was asked!

(I'm at work, so thanks Nellie for transcribing the questions and answers!)

the BS story was not that he was dating Lisa it was about the person coming to her work and telling her. Why does alyce jump through hurdles to believe JA?

OMG the BS story isn't that he was seeing Lisa... it's that someone came up to her at work and told her about it!!!!

Aaaahhh I love this jury!!!!!

Think its clear to everyone she just
Decides everything in favour of JA
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I didn't think it could get better, but today's questions are EVEN BETTER!

Someone on this jury is really good @ reading between the lines YaY

These jurors get it. These questions can lead one to no other conclusion.

One more time - I LOVE THIS JURY!! They are so smart and have seen through all the bs. Buh-bye, JA!!

Wilmot is really struggling today. Her face says a lot.

Attachments

• jaw.jpg
    jaw.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 70
So, in a culinary kind of way, Mr. Martinez brought home the bacon and now the jury is at the prep table in anticipation of a mighty fine Justice Meal for Travis and his family!

Bon appetit

:great:

I am barely hearing some of the questions now. I am still reeling from her answer about who was the greater abuser. I actually started crying on that one. I can imagine how his family and friends must feel. How dare she say that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member