trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure why, but suddenly I have an urge to go listen to my Alvin and the Chipmunks album.

Oh so very funny - that thought went through my head quite some time ago but I was afraid to post it for fear of a time out! LOL

Ms. Wilmott, honey, you know how your husband and all your friends said you had a great theory for this case and you were sure to win it? They were lying to you. They just didn't want to make you feel bad.

I swear that JW's speed talking is creating speed posting here, I cant keep up:)

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

Alyce is seen smiling and visiting her friends in the gallery. Nurmi is reclined. Juan is back in the courtroom. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m

Perhaps Willmott should tag Nurmi and get him into the ring with some nice soothing "eeaaanndd.. ok's" and such. #JodiArias
Expand
WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m

Willmott's body language after the sizzlebar was not that of someone that was extremely happy. Hand on hip. #JodiArias

Wilmot asked for a break. Her mind went completely blank. She said

"Alright Miss LV. The question that I asked you was..... (5 sec pause) um (giggle) talking about (5 sec pause) lost it (or something similar to that) break. Judge S then called the break.

ALV and the court reporter both have puzzled looks on their faces

Wilmott says "talk about" or "talking about" a LOT. :facepalm:

I really really hope JM keeps it super short and sweet!!! NO MATTER HOW SHE ANSWERS (OR DOESN'T ANSWER). It is quite clear the jury is on his side. Get this lady off the stand!!!!

and then JW was all

panic.gif

Wilmott really needs to just sit down. The jury is obviously offended with the attempt to sell Travis as an abuser and Jodi as a victim. Stop the bleeding, Wilmott

Not gonna happen.

I really thought they'd try to 'tack' to how Travis was a good guy and this wasn't his fault, just a bad childhood.

And she came close, once.

But JW is pulling her straight back into 'evil pedophile needed to die and my client did society a favor' mode.

Is anyone else having trouble with their thanks showing up...or is it just me? I click, the button disappears, but the thanks never shows up.

And if I refresh, the thanks button reappears with no thanks recorded. It's not a "one time" thing either.

Basilcat...did you do your little prance yet?
I've been :dance::hot:

Don't you know it's only character assassination if it's done to Jodi? Not if it's exactly what she's doing to Travis???

Is it really character assassination if the statements are true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WoW!!! NOOOOOOOO??????? you have to be kidding!!

You guys do realize she has to say that, right? Because in her mind, the slaughter of a naked, unarmed man was not murder, it was self defense.

She keeps saying she can only go by the materials she has. They don't care about your materials. They are asking you to apply reason!

To me this is a MAJOR backtrack and actually is surprising to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member