trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #143

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT while we wait. New video from the Boston Terrorist Attack:
Boston Marathon: New shocking live video of the explosion - April 15, 2013 - YouTube

WOAH.

Tragic and senseless violence. I am sitting here with the tears rolling down my face as this takes me back to the 9/11 attacks. My DH and I actually split up after 9/11 because I suffered PTSD from the horror of it. He didn't understand my obsession.

My heart goes out to my US compatriots. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. May those in authority quickly find those responsible and make them pay.

Sorry everyone for the O/T. :cry:

ETA: We did get back together shortly thereafter though. But it was a very difficult time for me.

I must be blind because I cant see anything in the "eye pic" this expert picked out... its like Im looking at one of those "Magic Eye" pictures waiting for a spaceship or sailboat to appear in them...

Are you 'poking' fun at the Martinez/Samuels exchange where a blind person can run bases?

'Cuz that right there is funny...

I keep "refreshing" the state seal, but it doesn't make the trial start any sooner:banghead:

Soundarama .. Trialarama .. I'm hoping she will deny stupid Nurmi witness BS. Oh Jury .. happiness.

Jennifer and Nurmi are watching the jury like a HAWK as JSS reads the stipulation!

Stipulation: Ms A was not holding a knife or gun in her hand when that photo was taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member