trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in the home stretch! Give us a home run, Juan!

Thank goodness! Defense rests!!! Hot dang!!

REBUTTAL I AM DYINGGGGGG

LETS GO JUAN

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Defense rests, wooo!! Here comes the first rebuttal witness, Janeen DeMarte(?).

I thought so when he said, "At this time the defense..."

Oh, hilarious. Who's this new witness?

And after a mere 3 month freakshow put on by the defense, we now resume with the trial...

State's psych expert starts rebuttal. This is gonna be awesome! :great:

respectfully bbm -
TECHNICALLY - all those things you listed that she did, are just as much "hearsay" as the sex she is saying they had. The stalking, hacking accounts, etc is what mostly TA told other people, besides the FACT that she DID INDEED hack into his voicemail this night she killed him, otherwise there is really NO REAL PROOF that she did that, just as much as you are saying they did NOT have sex.

I think its pretty obvious by the pictures they took THE DAY SHE KILLED him that they were indeed having a sexual relationship.

#1 - WHY would her rear be as dilated as it was had they NOT had RECENT anal sex? Yes, she had previously had AS - but that is a result of RECENT penetration.

#2 - WHY would he be laying on his bed, naked, calm, and seemingly willing to be there with a huge AZZ bottle of KY RIGHT next to him had they not had sex?

#3 - and I will just put this out there, take it for what you will..... but the redness around TA's groin is from him shaving his pubic area, and the combination of the lube and the friction of sex..... I wont admit how I know that. :blushing:

THEY HAD SEX - just accept it. She may have been a crazy biotch - but she was TA's drug when it came to sex. Its NOT THAT HARD to believe. She knew how to get him in the sac, and she succeeded!

Of course..... this is all :moo: - but I believe it without a doubt. Take it for what you will.

BBM I wondered about that. Thank you for clearing that up. AND its been stated by Det FLores (?) there are 2 pictures the State hasn't released that SHOW a sex act occurring. Some people don't want to believe Travis would ever have sex with that Monster again, but he did. Jodi was Travis' drug and he would have been better off mainlining heroin.

Holy Schniekies...talk about daggers flying out of JA's eyes....The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member