trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Jodi is taking the latest Cosmopolitan personality test. :dunno:

What was ALV thinking being there today? I this woman a masochist? How humiliating to be in a court room full of people as they receive professional confirmation of your incompetence.

Wait...whut!? I completely missed this. AVL is in the courtroom for this? :what:

sigh. I am sensing we will be seeing a whole lot of sidebars today.

orly.gif

It's funny, because it's not working . . . Jodi wants to look smart by writing incessantly, when in fact she is probably writing a hundred times "I am so much smarter than this witness, I am so much smarter than this witness ..."

I agree with others who say Jodi is probably very jealous of this witness.

She is trying so hard to look like she doesn't care, but we know better :floorlaugh:

Actually, what I think she is doing is drawing pictures to try and sell. And it ticks me off if that is the case.

who is going to cross ms demarte? It looks like Willmott cause of all the note taking. The defense is in damage control now.

Rule of thumb: the lawyer making the objections will be performing the cross. At least in every state that I know of. :)

We just might get to hear some TRUTH and what the reality is. (been awhile)

I am so looking forward to the day when I no longer have to see Jodi Arias on my computer monitor. I'll miss Juan in action but not JW or KN...*sigh...happy days ahead!

Geez, how long is Wilmott going to stand up there and argue with the judge? :banghead:

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 4m
#jodiarias Jurors are sitting straight up in their seats. Interested in what #JuanMartinez expert has to say.

:great:

JW to judge: JM is being so mean right now and making little jabs at ALV who has had a rough few days. Not fair!!!

ETA. damn my feed froze. im behind now. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member