trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks Wilmott is going to be quite entertaining during the rebuttal phase. We are going to see quite a few temper tantrums. LOL.

I believe that her nicey nice Minnie mouse voice will change so will her "girl next door" image.

We absolutely will see a completely new Wilmott.

Don't think I've ever seen a more concise, efficient, complete take-down of an opposing party's experts. Martinez and DeMarte have smart, no-nonsense, get-to-the-point, don't-condescend-to-the-jury styles that are perfectly matched. Beautiful.

In fairness, they had a lot to work with.

Jodi who doesn't have time for things like Death Penalty Trials and pretty smart experts. She has copying to do!!

aujx42.jpg

I think she is using her Einstein like IQ to correct Willmott grammer.

Mow JM calls the witness MR. Marte ????? LOL LOL

Nah, he says Miss DeMarte not Mister Marte. . .they sound really similar especially if you say them fast like Juan does.

wow.. She just sounds like an honest, smart person. No wavering, this is the truth you are listening to.

it is Refreshing..........

It will be a bit hard but for the best when Dr. D testifies about some of Travis's weaknesses. IMO she will be honest which will lend to her credibility. IMO Travis's family will understand this and it will ultimately help in JA's conviction. Besides, Travis's real imperfections are NOTHING compared to what has been lied to on the stand up to this point.

JW better watch how she handles this witness. I'm sure the jury likes her and won't appreciate having the DT tear her apart. :moo:

Me thinks Wilmott is going to be quite entertaining during the rebuttal phase. We are going to see quite a few temper tantrums. LOL.

JMO - whoever does the cross on this young lady is going to be terribly outsmarted. Better keep it brief DT, just some advice.

"Objection, Judge! May we approach!?!"
In my imagination it goes like this: Why the very idea that Ms. Arias lied! I beg your pardon, sir! This is prosecutorial misconduct because Mr. Martinez called the witness Ms. DeMarte! Disrespectful!

oops "trying to manipulate the data" How come JW wasnt all over that comment?

I am wondering if JA's behavior isn't to set up some kind of diminished capacity appeal, that she wasn't able to aid in her own defense?

Not even the "less qualified" testifiers about Jodi even suggested that.

Coloring does not equal diminished capacity. And that's determined before trial

:floorlaugh:Hope Samuels is watching this testimony.

I think cross is going to be very ugly and Mrs Willmnott will be responsible for setting that tone. Nobody messes with her, the great defender of innocence and justice!!

Rescoring an assessment isn't the norm, either. :giggle: The only reason to rescore is if it wasn't correctly scored the first time - or if they're trying to manipulate the data!

Moving onto MCMI now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member