trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOD MORNING!!! And indeed it is a phenomenal morning!!! Get ready for a large dose of truth, honesty and justice this morning by an actual credible witness!

DeMarte reminds me a bit of a dark-haired Heather Locklear. Very smart and very pretty!

How could she perform evaluations with just a Bachelor's degree? (Before she attended grad school?)

Look at her straight-to-the-point answers. Perfection.

I don't think she sounds nervous.

I know the defense is going to go after her age (she's likely in her early thirties), but Juan can easily combate that by saying she's on the up and up versus AlV and Samuels who are "out of touch" -- note: I'm not criticizing them, only trying to anticipate their angle!

This witness already has shown she knows way more than ALV. :)

I bet Juan went over her credentials with a fine tooth comb to make sure the defense can't dig up any dirt on her.

Well, looks like Wilmott and JA have something in thier pocket for today.......smirking and all....

I think they believe they will be able to successfully cross this expert witness. But I predict they are over estimating their abilities. JMO

I know it's necessary but this part is boring. Get to the dissection of JA's head, please.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself... But I'm incredibly curious about the tone of questions the jury will as DeMarte. They have been snarky and sarcastic with defense experts, I wonder if that will change.

Can't wait to hear what DeMarte's psych test reveals about Jodi

I googled Dr. Janeen Demarte and found this article:

PHOENIX -
A key witness in the Jodi Arias case called Phoenix Police Wednesday morning to report her home was broken into and burglarized. We're told key information in the case may have been stolen.

Dr. Janeen Demarte is an expert witness for the prosecution. Sources tell us her laptop was stolen. In that laptop was a psychological profile of Jodi Arias.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...t-witness-in-arias-trial-has-home-burglarized

:great:
We have a professional expert witness for a change.....

Well, we can't tell if she is smart yet, but she is beautiful, well educated, well spoken, easy to understand and, so far, credible.

Anyone care to bet that the Defense is going to have a problem with her young career. :waitasec:

I think jodi will be jealous. She is very pretty

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

She is everything Jodi wishes she could be. So accomplished, well-spoken, and very pretty to boot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper