trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much time last night JW and Co. spent trying to dig up dirt on DD after realizing that JM has a REAL expert on his hands.

Good Day to All.
Wondering how long JW will keep our bright, intelligent, unbiased and beautiful Dr Demarte on the stand.

an attempt to make the Dr. look like a wet behind the ears type witness...
but I think it will backfire...
this witness is very smart and knows how some folks try to elude the truth.:rocker:
she is a big girl...:great:.

Are we ever going to know what happened to Alyce yesterday?

I do. But because she's honest, highly respected and excels at what she does. She also doesn't have a retirement to fund.

Plus, DD is local, saving money on housing/airfare.

I cut up some fruit to ease the nibbles.

(_______________Y_______________)

Hola peeps!

Yesterday was awesome and ready for another day watching JM getting Justice for Travis and his family!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Beth Karas is here in a nice turquoise blue top. She is always prim and proper. #JodiArias

Good morning, y'all! Here's hoping Wilmott isn't going to keep badgering Dr DeMarte all day long.

I think the dynamics are going to get interesting! But I hope JW makes it short. One can hope, right?

From the get-go, the DT strategy has reminded me of these Bob Dylan lyrics:

"...when you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose."

Like, I was trying to remember last night why we should even care whether the defendant had PTSD or not. Why does it even matter? This trial is crazy.

Yes, I think very intentional with the good dr. D...she is making a good name for herself! We haven't heard the last from her! Quite a bit of fresh air! Calling a spade a spade...I don't feel so cra cra anymore!!

The DT has been throwing up this big smoke and mirrors show, with some pretty far fetched ideas coming from experts, selectively ignoring some information to reach their conclusions. This is coming from experts whose ethics are questionable at best.

Now we have an articulate expert who is not talking psychobabble to us, but instead appealing to common sense explanations as it relates to human behavior.

I wonder how hard JW is going to press JDM on memory and the whole hippocampus thing. My hope is that if this gets pressed, JW hears that only a forensic neurologist would be able to offer meaningful testimony in this regard.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Nurmi and Willmott are up front visiting the staple lady at the moment. Really not much salmon to report on yet this morning. #JodiArias

an attempt to make the Dr. look like a wet behind the ears type witness...
but I think it will backfire...
this witness is very smart and knows how some folks try to elude the truth.:rocker:
she is a big girl...:great:.

5'10" to be exact

I think this is the only time I have enjoyed listening to JW. Dr. D is so sharp that it keeps my attention. However hard she tries, Jenny cannot pull off Juan's style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ffhvcbcat