trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else just see Jodi reading Text messages on Wilmotts phones? I did.

EBDol.gif

Okay, that's it Weebles...Time out for you! There is entirely too much cute in that post! :)

Deja vu: Dr Vass: "I can explain it to you, but I can't make you understand it".
:D

BAAHHAAAA!!!!! I so puffy heart loved Dr. Vass. He was freaking AWESOME!

I've just thought of another reason JA isn't looking up much without her glasses - her eyesight is so 'bad' without glasses she doesn't want the jury to think she can see anything. The fog is thick!

How nice that they have left the DSM-IV right there on the table; didn't Dr. Samuels say only professionals can have those, so tests can't be faked. This DT gives her everything.... The State is the one who has all the burden, even when the real victim is TRAVIS

I don't know a whole lot about any of this but I do the witness is soooooo very much more professional than the lawyer.

No fumbing through papers for minutes, only to say Oh! I must have left it home<<< Samuels

this year they dropped narcissism as a personality disorder...maybe that's why?:seeya:

Understand why because Personality Disorder have Narcissism as a symptom regardless of the type. One less to list under Axis II under the Medical Format used for Evaluation/Assessment

JA appears to be losing weight.

There's something disturbing, or spooky, watching JA the past few days completely ignoring for the most part, what's going on in the courtroom. It's like she's in her own little world. :what:

JMHO
fran

real life reared its ugly head. i missed the morning and will watch it later.

how's she doing? has JW scored any points?

As a layperson I am left wondering:
1. Did RS just finish his report today, or2. WTH is the DT trying to hide?

BBM: Yes! Didn't Dr. Samuels say that he did not write a report on the MMPI?? I am wondering, the same thing...now the DT has a 'report" from him, after the fact, after his testimony??

I love how organized dr demarte is.puts alv and dr samuels to shame

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I was just going to type the same thing. She knows exactly where her reports are, they are not someplace in her pile of stuff or left on her desk at her office!

BBM ~ How many times must the DT dig to the bottom of the barrel?

They have nothing. :facepalm:

I agree. She always appears ill-prepared and her questioning does not flow at all, but rather hiccups.

And her questions yesterday re: BS, Masters, PhD were just ugh. I am assuming she was asking them to edify the jurors, but in doing so, she effectively called them a bunch of dumb-ashes and made herself look foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3