trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I did have an ounce of "like" for Wilmott before this cross, it would be gone now. Juan Martinez she is not!!

PLEASE MAKE HER STOP.

Wilmott is just reiteraing, over and over and over, that Jodi not only deleted the photos, but also tried to ruin the camera by washing it!

I think Jodi was just out of her mind with rage and adrenaline and excitement. In that state, it made sense to her to wash the camera. Suffice it to say, she wasn't thinking straight!

What a creep...Jodi's nostrils r flaring & she has a happy face.

IMO she's aroused by DrD's testimony on the photos & crime scene

the worst thing about this cross, for me, is that i'm having to watch JW in all of her ugliness and cattiness, attempt to destroy a witness whom she knows full well is utterly credible, and telling the truth. i can deal with aggressiveness when the person on the receiving end of it is ducking and evading, not to mention lying. but this is beyond the pale.

and personally, it galls me to no end that this sort of crap is allowed in our justice system it is wholly unnecessary in the name of providing a fair trial. i can't stand it.

<modsnip>

I cannot believe how poised this witness is for how young she really is. It's preternatural. She is so sharp, and has such a great knowledge of the facts of this case/evidence. It's truly a testament to her intelligence and maturity. JMO

Wilmont is failing in an embarrassing way.
In future she should adjust her modus operandi

I think Wilmott is probably a competent attorney. She is just out of her area here and should ask a few pertinent questions and be done with Dr. D.

Congrats Dr. Demarte on not saying what you REALLY think of the photo debacle!

I hate to say this but Dr. Demarte's demeanor (don't flame me please) reminds me of Jodi on the stand. Especially when she says something like "depends on what you mean by . . . " or "define . . ."

Just saying. I hope the jury continues to like her.

as long as she doesn't start NOT answering the Questions we'll be good to go.

Dr. S spending quite a bit more time with JA compared to Dr. D. hurts you JW, don't you get it? And the return trip Dr. S made to see her AFTER Dr. D. is very telling and equally bad for you JW.

Seriously, does she not get it?

JA's left eye is VERY droopy today, more so than before. She is physically reacting to what she's done and what she is. DDemarte has laid her bare and there are some wicked physiologic reactions going on. I'm not kidding. She looks like she's going to have an 'event', even a physical one.

JW shouldn't put attention on the differences between what JA told Dr. Samuels and and what she told Dr. D.

Salem

When JW starts talking about the type of detergent used in the washing machine, I will not return to watching this trial. I can just hear her now, "Are you aware that Jodi used All-Tempa-Cheer to wash the sheets and camera? Everyone knows that Tide does a better job of cleaning whites and erasing memory cards. If she was truly NOT in a fog and aware of her surroundings, she would have used a full scoop of Tide and Bounce dryer sheets, right?"

JW sounds like a parrot
HEy! HEY!
I have 2 beautiful parrots that talk a lot.
They are clever and their voices are beautiful.
They actually use language appropriately!
:great::fence:
JW sounds more like a ... well I best not say.
:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member